Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4412
Styleforum Top Pickspost #66167 of 10905410/27/12 at 2:49pmpost #66168 of 10905410/27/12 at 2:57pmpost #66169 of 10905410/27/12 at 3:03pmpost #66170 of 10905410/27/12 at 3:26pmpost #66171 of 10905410/27/12 at 3:36pmpost #66172 of 10905410/27/12 at 3:59pmpost #66173 of 10905410/27/12 at 4:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
Well, The Birds is one of my favorite Hitchcock films, and Derrida's "Différance" is one of my favorite essays...
So I was thinking of a flock of birds carrying (by way of a rope or string) a tombstone with the letter "A" on it, in an image that recalls the end of The Red Balloon and the boy floating away in the sky beneath the mass of balloons. Or something like that.
But I'm aware that: 1) the idea of permanence scares the bejeezus out of me, 2) I've no idea where on my body I'd put such a tattoo, 3) the image might be difficult to put into ink, and 4) trying to put something non-verbal into writing (like trying to explain this image in my head) can have the effect of rendering it dumb or trite or whatever.
Best place for something like that would be, imo, on your side, a little below the pit and down the ribcage. It´s cool that you´re planning on getting something so original.post #66174 of 10905410/27/12 at 4:58pmpost #66175 of 10905410/27/12 at 4:59pmpost #66176 of 10905410/27/12 at 5:01pmQuote:
i never get anything ready so im just gunna wear my burning man stuff and go as a candy raver and ask everyone if they've seen molly.
HAVE YOU SEEN MOLLY?
HAVE YOU SEEN LUCY?
MAN I LOVE DAVID GUETTA!!! PEACE LOVE ECSTASY!!
HEY MAN WHERE'S THE COLA??? YEAAAAAAAAAAH
CK ONE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE AMIRITE
MAAAAN THIS SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA SONG IS SO AWESOME CHECK THIS OUTpost #66177 of 10905410/27/12 at 5:06pmpost #66178 of 10905410/27/12 at 5:08pmpost #66179 of 10905410/27/12 at 5:11pmQuote:
will you post with close captioning ? otherwise how are we to know
costumes at the gym ? one girl working the front desk had tights on, i guess yoga instructor ? and a lot of asiatics were walking around with cut-off tees or just shirtless. bruce lee impersonators, perhaps. saw people in costume at store. the pizza guy at the whole foods was dressed as plague doctor, which was kinda cool to see. the cashier was a ladybug but had removed her antennae because they were hurting her head. i didn't ask the black guy if he was supposed to be colin powell but he had glasses so i just assumed as much. another ghoulish lady had a melting face, but might have just been poorly applied makeup further muddled by tears, depressed because she was working at the cash register on saturday and maybe her boyfriend left her? i thought this festival was on october 31, and for children wanting candy. everyone wants something. entitlement nation. reedo, you should go as obama and offer to give people everything they want without working for anything. it'll be a bigger hit than some tax records you refuse to release.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 966 Active Users (172 Members and 794 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 14 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 19 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 25 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 26 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...