Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4412
Styleforum Top Pickspost #66167 of 10905410/27/12 at 2:49pmpost #66168 of 10905410/27/12 at 2:57pmpost #66169 of 10905410/27/12 at 3:03pmpost #66170 of 10905410/27/12 at 3:26pmpost #66171 of 10905410/27/12 at 3:36pmpost #66172 of 10905410/27/12 at 3:59pmpost #66173 of 10905410/27/12 at 4:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
Well, The Birds is one of my favorite Hitchcock films, and Derrida's "Différance" is one of my favorite essays...
So I was thinking of a flock of birds carrying (by way of a rope or string) a tombstone with the letter "A" on it, in an image that recalls the end of The Red Balloon and the boy floating away in the sky beneath the mass of balloons. Or something like that.
But I'm aware that: 1) the idea of permanence scares the bejeezus out of me, 2) I've no idea where on my body I'd put such a tattoo, 3) the image might be difficult to put into ink, and 4) trying to put something non-verbal into writing (like trying to explain this image in my head) can have the effect of rendering it dumb or trite or whatever.
Best place for something like that would be, imo, on your side, a little below the pit and down the ribcage. It´s cool that you´re planning on getting something so original.post #66174 of 10905410/27/12 at 4:58pmpost #66175 of 10905410/27/12 at 4:59pmpost #66176 of 10905410/27/12 at 5:01pmQuote:
i never get anything ready so im just gunna wear my burning man stuff and go as a candy raver and ask everyone if they've seen molly.
HAVE YOU SEEN MOLLY?
HAVE YOU SEEN LUCY?
MAN I LOVE DAVID GUETTA!!! PEACE LOVE ECSTASY!!
HEY MAN WHERE'S THE COLA??? YEAAAAAAAAAAH
CK ONE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE AMIRITE
MAAAAN THIS SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA SONG IS SO AWESOME CHECK THIS OUTpost #66177 of 10905410/27/12 at 5:06pmpost #66178 of 10905410/27/12 at 5:08pmpost #66179 of 10905410/27/12 at 5:11pmQuote:
will you post with close captioning ? otherwise how are we to know
costumes at the gym ? one girl working the front desk had tights on, i guess yoga instructor ? and a lot of asiatics were walking around with cut-off tees or just shirtless. bruce lee impersonators, perhaps. saw people in costume at store. the pizza guy at the whole foods was dressed as plague doctor, which was kinda cool to see. the cashier was a ladybug but had removed her antennae because they were hurting her head. i didn't ask the black guy if he was supposed to be colin powell but he had glasses so i just assumed as much. another ghoulish lady had a melting face, but might have just been poorly applied makeup further muddled by tears, depressed because she was working at the cash register on saturday and maybe her boyfriend left her? i thought this festival was on october 31, and for children wanting candy. everyone wants something. entitlement nation. reedo, you should go as obama and offer to give people everything they want without working for anything. it'll be a bigger hit than some tax records you refuse to release.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1133 Active Users (163 Members and 970 Guests)
- › free tantrik in Lachhmangarh Rajasthan +91-8239910405 59 seconds ago
- › 〖(ॐ )〗 91+9772572547 Vashikaran specialist baba ji 1 minute ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Brazil 1 minute ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Uk 1 minute ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Canada 1 minute ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Kochi 1 minute ago
- › +91-8239910405 love guru In Chennai* Tamil Nadu 1 minute ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Ahmedabad 1 minute ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Bandra 2 minutes ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Andheri 2 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan