or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4405

post #66061 of 98313
best one for safari?
post #66062 of 98313
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

If anyone has ever picked up a pair of Silent Damir Doma trousers can you let me know if a M = 48? It is marked as "skinny" and not sure if a L would be better. TIA

I've found their M bottoms to fit a bit large at the waist. I'm rather sure I'm a true 32 (maybe slightly smaller) but I have an M that's a bit loose. Still wearable, but I wouldn't recommend sizing up.
post #66063 of 98313
Oh people still use safari?
post #66064 of 98313
Where to cop silent trousers?
post #66065 of 98313
post #66066 of 98313
don't all you safari bashers use other apple devices? i like my syncing bookmarks, tabs, reading list, etc...
post #66067 of 98313
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

don't all you safari bashers use other apple devices? i like my syncing bookmarks, tabs, reading list, etc...

 

I don't have any gadgets so I can't speak to that but the fact that chrome syncs with gmail and keeps your bookmarks + tabs across computers (even public computers) is a huge win, plus a few other features and the fact that you can search from the address bar.

post #66068 of 98313
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

I don't have any gadgets so I can't speak to that but the fact that chrome syncs with gmail and keeps your bookmarks + tabs across computers (even public computers) is a huge win, plus a few other features and the fact that you can search from the address bar.
You could search from the address bar in Safari.



I didn't want to switch, but Safari worked better on the retina MacBooks when they came out. :/
post #66069 of 98313
You can search from the address bar in chrome too. I Use both and I find them equally easy to operate :/

Why no one answer my question bout wrongweather frown.gif
How's customs to Canada?

Also, Regis,how does margiela knitwear fit these days? Looking at a turtle neck but I might size up since they look to fit snug...not sure
post #66070 of 98313
wrongweather does NOT mark down anything, so expect to be hit with the full brunt of customs if they go after you.
post #66071 of 98313
Ugh, they almost always do get me redface.gif
post #66072 of 98313
i've ordered twice from wrongweather and they really do operate by the books...thankfully, i've never gotten hit by customs, but fedex got me once :\

second,

does nobody use firefox anymore?
Edited by nahneun - 10/25/12 at 8:39am
post #66073 of 98313
I use firefox with Do Not Track Plus. I tried Chrome and hated it.
post #66074 of 98313
chrome + collusion + ghostery

I didn't like chrome at first, but now that I've become used to the keyboard shortcuts, I find it more efficient.
post #66075 of 98313
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

chrome + collusion + ghostery
I didn't like chrome at first, but now that I've become used to the keyboard shortcuts, I find it more efficient.

I'll try these programs, love the speed of chrome (dislike the occasional crashing)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts