Well as nice as military surplus can be. Still, $80 bucks and great.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4404post #66046 of 10905410/24/12 at 9:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #66047 of 10905410/24/12 at 10:03pmpost #66048 of 10905410/24/12 at 10:08pmQuote:
Mid-level suit and sportscoat brand aimed at young professionals who want to look sleek, they offer different fit including a slim one that could be to your taste.post #66049 of 10905410/24/12 at 10:09pmQuote:
hahahhahahahaQuote:Originally Posted by mike868y
finding myself really wanting an olive m65. who makes a decent one that isn't out of this ballpark expensive? would fucking love a tenc , wtaps, visvim kilgore or something baller but that ain't happening right now. yeah, hit me with suggestions. and don't say millsurp because i'm small as a motha fucka.
if non baller go uniqlo xspost #66050 of 10905410/24/12 at 10:26pmpost #66051 of 10905410/24/12 at 11:48pmQuote:
I'm looking for the exact same thing aswell! I'm going to NYC next week, where would I have the best chance of finding pants like this? I am on some kind of budget, but I'm grateful for all the information I get.post #66052 of 10905410/25/12 at 1:32ampost #66053 of 10905410/25/12 at 4:06ampost #66054 of 10905410/25/12 at 5:53ampost #66055 of 10905410/25/12 at 5:58ampost #66056 of 10905410/25/12 at 6:00amMikey, considered an F-2?
Sizing it right can be tough but it's a smaller/slimmer cut than American field jackets. Very Alphabetical-era Phoenix, if that appeals.post #66057 of 10905410/25/12 at 6:15ampost #66058 of 10905410/25/12 at 6:24ampost #66059 of 10905410/25/12 at 6:26am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 945 Active Users (134 Members and 811 Guests)
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 10 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 19 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 21 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...