Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 9/28/16 at 6:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4402post #66017 of 10905310/24/12 at 2:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptionist
Anyone have recommendations for a chunky oversized turtleneck? Thinking of a black, dark grey or maybe a maroon or deep green/blue-ish tone.
Been hunting over the whole internets but I just can't find a good one. I know Dries usually makes some, but he's gone all psychadelic this season with the patterns.
Also been looking for a pair of thick wool pants with a roomy top block, heavy taper and elongated rise. Maybe Damir and Dries again? Don't have cash for Yohji.
Any tips appreciated!
Margiela has a really nice one but it's $800
This one looks ok too but idk about quality: http://www.mrporter.com/product/324261post #66018 of 10905310/24/12 at 3:05pmpost #66019 of 10905310/24/12 at 3:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by NaTionS
Got splattered by mud while wearing a leather jacket and a good portion of the jacket got mud on it. I cleaned it the best I could with some detergent and damp cloths but there's still a few marks. It's drying right now and I'm thinking of going at it with a brush + detergent after its dry to get the remaining marks out and then apply some Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP afterwards.
Is this advisable or should I be doing something else to clean it?
You could get it professionally cleaned? Idkpost #66020 of 10905310/24/12 at 4:00pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by KingJulien
Margiela has a really nice one but it's $800
This one looks ok too but idk about quality: http://www.mrporter.com/product/324261Quote:
Yeah, I've been looking at all those designers. Probably gonna pop up some soon and will be in my price range when sales start but I want it now!
KJ, that one is actually pretty decent. While I'm really do like the look of a light beige turtleneck under navy blazer or coat (there's a great fit on LN-CC), I am a bit afraid it will look bad by itself. Lighter colors don't really work with my pale complexion and it has a tendency to make you look even bigger/wider.
Your J-pants are great snow. Just got myself a pair of Zam B soft J pants in cotton. Thanks to Smash, Noctone and Artishard for the help!post #66021 of 10905310/24/12 at 4:16pmQuote:
You can get yohji pants for some pretty good prices if you just browse rakuten/y!jp, admittedly the shipping/buying is a bit scary, but you can get some great deals, got myself a pair for less than £100, but they have been being held in some post office for nearly a week nowpost #66022 of 10905310/24/12 at 4:18pmpost #66023 of 10905310/24/12 at 4:22pmpost #66024 of 10905310/24/12 at 4:22pmpost #66025 of 10905310/24/12 at 4:33pmpost #66026 of 10905310/24/12 at 4:35pmpost #66027 of 10905310/24/12 at 4:49pmpost #66028 of 10905310/24/12 at 4:54pmfinding myself really wanting an olive m65. who makes a decent one that isn't out of this ballpark expensive? would fucking love a tenc , wtaps, visvim kilgore or something baller but that ain't happening right now. yeah, hit me with suggestions. and don't say millsurp because i'm small as a motha fucka.post #66029 of 10905310/24/12 at 5:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by mike868y
finding myself really wanting an olive m65. who makes a decent one that isn't out of this ballpark expensive? would fucking love a tenc , wtaps, visvim kilgore or something baller but that ain't happening right now. yeah, hit me with suggestions. and don't say millsurp because i'm small as a motha fucka.
Remember seeing a size small Nonnative on one of the forum B&S for like $200, think it was SFpost #66030 of 10905310/24/12 at 5:03pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Official Cheapies 2016 Thread - Thrifted Find of the Year 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NIB: Riccardo Bestetti Burgundy Richelieu Wholecut (RTW line) 1966... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › NWT Caruso for Barneys Handmade in Italy Charcoal Suit 40S 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 9 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...