Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 5/27/15 at 5:17pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:44 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4396post #65926 of 10905410/22/12 at 11:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #65927 of 10905410/22/12 at 11:37pmpost #65928 of 10905410/23/12 at 4:14ampost #65929 of 10905410/23/12 at 4:31ampost #65930 of 10905410/23/12 at 4:37ampost #65931 of 10905410/23/12 at 5:08ampost #65932 of 10905410/23/12 at 5:47ampost #65933 of 10905410/23/12 at 5:48ampost #65934 of 10905410/23/12 at 6:15ampost #65935 of 10905410/23/12 at 6:34ampost #65936 of 10905410/23/12 at 7:17amQuote:
this, i unsubscribed a long time ago but stupid fucking forum software makes it still show up on my posts link
the creepiest shit is the dude who has a daughter and talking about who he would bang etc, all those guys are desperate pervs who are clueless sexists (cue synthese post beautifully written about this)post #65937 of 10905410/23/12 at 7:55ampost #65938 of 10905410/23/12 at 7:58ampost #65939 of 10905410/23/12 at 8:40ampost #65940 of 10905410/23/12 at 12:15pm
Ughh.... just had the worst shopping experience ever.
Ordered a Silent tee on sale from Forwardbyelysewalker a month ago or so.
Arrived about 10 days later, marked att full value with a 25% customs tax bill along with another bill to the post office.
Frustrated, I opened up the package only to see that they sent me the wrong tee
Emailed back, explaining the situation and that I would like to do an exchange. I demanded that they pay the return shipping cost (I live in Sweden so it's expensive) and suggested that they mark the exchange in a way so so tax is not applied again. They agreed to this.
Sent it back and today, approx 3 weeks later, I picked it up at the post office - along with another 25% tax bill + the same post office tax. There were no sign on the package that this was an exchange.
All in all, I've paid 150 for a 70 USD t-shirt, and that's excluding the first shipping cost.
I'm probably never gonna order from a US webstore again.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Discuss Swaine Adeney Brigg cases 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan