better than no fits aye
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 9/28/16 at 6:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4396post #65927 of 10905310/23/12 at 4:14ampost #65928 of 10905310/23/12 at 4:31ampost #65929 of 10905310/23/12 at 4:37ampost #65930 of 10905310/23/12 at 5:08ampost #65931 of 10905310/23/12 at 5:47ampost #65932 of 10905310/23/12 at 5:48ampost #65933 of 10905310/23/12 at 6:15ampost #65934 of 10905310/23/12 at 6:34ampost #65935 of 10905310/23/12 at 7:17amQuote:
this, i unsubscribed a long time ago but stupid fucking forum software makes it still show up on my posts link
the creepiest shit is the dude who has a daughter and talking about who he would bang etc, all those guys are desperate pervs who are clueless sexists (cue synthese post beautifully written about this)post #65936 of 10905310/23/12 at 7:55ampost #65937 of 10905310/23/12 at 7:58ampost #65938 of 10905310/23/12 at 8:40ampost #65939 of 10905310/23/12 at 12:15pm
Ughh.... just had the worst shopping experience ever.
Ordered a Silent tee on sale from Forwardbyelysewalker a month ago or so.
Arrived about 10 days later, marked att full value with a 25% customs tax bill along with another bill to the post office.
Frustrated, I opened up the package only to see that they sent me the wrong tee
Emailed back, explaining the situation and that I would like to do an exchange. I demanded that they pay the return shipping cost (I live in Sweden so it's expensive) and suggested that they mark the exchange in a way so so tax is not applied again. They agreed to this.
Sent it back and today, approx 3 weeks later, I picked it up at the post office - along with another 25% tax bill + the same post office tax. There were no sign on the package that this was an exchange.
All in all, I've paid 150 for a 70 USD t-shirt, and that's excluding the first shipping cost.
I'm probably never gonna order from a US webstore again.post #65940 of 10905310/23/12 at 12:15pmQuote:
Great backdoors is great...it has not pretentions at containing good and interesting fashion. And, well, I love a good ass.
How would you like a girl to dress is getting worse and worse.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Trunk Show Sartoria Amato in Paris Nov 12th 2016 38 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 53 seconds ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 1 minute ago
- › Is this too tight? 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 4 minutes ago
- › Subscription Boxes 11 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 15 minutes ago
- › Men's street wear subscription boxes 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...