or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4386  

post #65776 of 109053
buttero boots. they run tts, long, wide, narrow or what?
post #65777 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthwhyte View Post

brad is about to become the translating enabler-in-chief

Just use http://translate.google.com/. It works good enough most of the time, and after awhile you'll start to learn what a few of the more common words look like without having to use the translator.
post #65778 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

It depends on the piece. Generally, it's
1 - 34
2 - 36
3 - 38

Damn the small stature of the Japanese people.
post #65779 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post

My advice is if you're a small 36/46 and are ok with tighter fits then you could try size 2. But if you're solidly in the size 36/46 category then go with size 3..

I'm a bit nervous now! We shall see ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post

Just use http://translate.google.com/. It works good enough most of the time, and after awhile you'll start to learn what a few of the more common words look like without having to use the translator.

Attachment-EC posts their measurements as JPG, which is why I didn't just recommend this haha
post #65780 of 109053

i just ordered a hoodie from these guys http://www.ripvanwinkle.jp/

 

incredible stuff and reasonably priced

post #65781 of 109053
also, for anyone who is browsing japanese websites, use google chrome's auto translate feature. it's much easier than having to copy and paste everything in google translate... you'll get a lot of weird mistranslations, but it should be easy enough to get the basic gist
post #65782 of 109053
Anyone here play iOS games? There's a new clothing sim game by Kairosoft, haha it's pretty fun and addictive!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-clothier/id562183957?mt=8
post #65783 of 109053

????

post #65784 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post


Damn the small stature of the Japanese people.

 

I mean they also have size IV and V...

 

I find that Japanese labels tend to not fit me in the arms though.

post #65785 of 109053
Do they have 4 and 5 of everything? Only looked at the two hooded coats on the official site and 3 was the largest.
post #65786 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

I find that Japanese labels tend to not fit me in the arms though.

too long?
post #65787 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

Do they have 4 and 5 of everything? Only looked at the two hooded coats on the official site and 3 was the largest.

International retailers get the larger sizes.
post #65788 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post


too short?

 

No, too skinny in the bicep area usually.  It's not really a problem for knits since they're stretchy.

post #65789 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

No, too skinny in the bicep area usually.  It's not really a problem for knits since they're stretchy.

I edited my post to make the bad joke more obvious... anyhow, some of this stuff looks awesome but given my purchase success rate, not sure I'm willing to make the jump yet.
post #65790 of 109053
I've found that clothes from Asia also have shorter sleeves. Even if everything else fits perfectly, the sleeves are always too short for me. frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts