or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4342

post #65116 of 99137
what the deal is with this west coast aboriginal summer
post #65117 of 99137
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

what the deal is with this west coast aboriginal summer

I can't handle this heat. Nothing but t-shirts since I moved down south.
post #65118 of 99137
ps happy thanksgiving to all you canadians!




seabass and scallops for dinner....mm mm so not turkey
post #65119 of 99137
i had poutine
post #65120 of 99137
this is a way better Margiela preview
MMM-hm2.jpg
post #65121 of 99137
yeah it's awesome because i can't see shit
post #65122 of 99137
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

i had poutine
better than me. I had kfc left overs.
post #65123 of 99137
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

I never see anything frown.gif Occasionally site some everlane and that's basically it...
I once saw some hipster kid on my campus wearing a cropped camel peacoat with Christopher Kane galaxy leggings. I was impressed.
post #65124 of 99137
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

what the deal is with this west coast aboriginal summer

indian summer, wtf getting all pc
post #65125 of 99137

it was nice today.. about 70.. wore a hoody in the morning.. felt pretty good about that. 

post #65126 of 99137
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post


another preview

Are those painted side zips?? Hmm, no Regis no

Good thing I don't hear much of H&M much less Margiela down here in South Florida so I wont have to hear about this. I will say I hope it goes by fast, sounds like it will be popular
post #65127 of 99137
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post


Are those painted side zips?? Hmm, no Regis no
Good thing I don't hear much of H&M much less Margiela down here in South Florida so I wont have to hear about this. I will say I hope it goes by fast, sounds like it will be popular

last year during the marni sale, people in line were literally watching people post products on ebay while in the shops. in l.a. there were news reports everywhere of women being out of control and unruly and i think there were a limited amount of products (not everything from the collections were for sale) and they were displayed in these tiny kiosk type stands. not sure what it's like for guys or if there's even a market for that (there were plenty of left over versace mens wear left over well into the holidays), but it's safe to say the mmm collab will be fashion armageddon. 

 

i may try and pick a non fashioney mall with an h&m though to hit up early. sucks that i'm next to the weho and bev center locations.. maybe topanga plaza will be the one to hit. 

 

also.. i keep seeing these win tickets to mmm x h&m events on nov 14. does that mean you need a ticket to get in and shop?

post #65128 of 99137
I can see the woman's dept being a cliche movie scene from all the hype
post #65129 of 99137
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExAngel View Post

last year during the marni sale, people in line were literally watching people post products on ebay while in the shops. in l.a. there were news reports everywhere of women being out of control and unruly and i think there were a limited amount of products (not everything from the collections were for sale) and they were displayed in these tiny kiosk type stands. not sure what it's like for guys or if there's even a market for that (there were plenty of left over versace mens wear left over well into the holidays), but it's safe to say the mmm collab will be fashion armageddon. 

i may try and pick a non fashioney mall with an h&m though to hit up early. sucks that i'm next to the weho and bev center locations.. maybe topanga plaza will be the one to hit. 

also.. i keep seeing these win tickets to mmm x h&m events on nov 14. does that mean you need a ticket to get in and shop?

Yeah it's gonna be crazy, some previews look nice though might have to stop by. Gonna try a valley store if there is one?
post #65130 of 99137
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post


Yeah it's gonna be crazy, some previews look nice though might have to stop by. Gonna try a valley store if there is one?

yeah northridge

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts