or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4293

post #64381 of 101115
I don't remember what I bought last, but my previous orders from EU stores all arrive so much quicker probably due to Fedex.

TBS/LN-CC/Endclothing all have been excellent as well as buying from members.
post #64382 of 101115

The DBSS gradient sweater is itchy :(

post #64383 of 101115
^better sell it to me smile.gif
post #64384 of 101115
A quick bit of wisdom for all designers who make itchy sweaters:

Stop making itchy sweaters.
post #64385 of 101115
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

^ waiting 2 months is part of the toj addiction

Effective wait time for my bball is now at 6 months frown.gif
post #64386 of 101115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

A quick bit of wisdom for all designers who make itchy sweaters:
Stop making itchy sweaters.

Learn to love the itch.
post #64387 of 101115
"Who Says You Have to Use the Buckles? Take your double monks down a notch by leaving the top buckle unfastened. The vibe is 'I make my own rules.'" - GQ

UGH
post #64388 of 101115
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post

"Who Says You Have to Use the Buckles? Take your double monks down a notch by leaving the top buckle unfastened. The vibe is 'I make my own rules.'" - GQ
UGH

That was mighty kind of GQ to interview dmash.
post #64389 of 101115
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post

"Who Says You Have to Use the Buckles? Take your double monks down a notch by leaving the top buckle unfastened. The vibe is 'I make my own rules.'" - GQ
UGH

those poor apcs will never see a break again
post #64390 of 101115
unbuckled monks = fashion rebel!
post #64391 of 101115
Why doesn't anyone ever go top down bottom up?
post #64392 of 101115
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamourai View Post

Why doesn't anyone ever go top down bottom up?

That's not how they were trained to make their own rules.
post #64393 of 101115

pretty sure I ordered in April and I got mine in July crackup[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post


Effective wait time for my bball is now at 6 months frown.gif
post #64394 of 101115
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

pretty sure I ordered in April and I got mine in July crackup%5B1%5D.gif

Ordered March, shipped to wrong address beginning of July, sent back mid August due to issue, currently sitting in LA in transit to the originally correct address but I'm no longer there so I'm praying mail forwarding does its job.
post #64395 of 101115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

^better sell it to me smile.gif

Or me wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts