no i just don't have anything better to do with my life
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:50 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4242
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm trying to become a street style blogger doing a Toronto-based blog. I keep attending fashion events and finding very few people worth photographing. My blog layout is utter shit right now too because I need to learn some HTML and I don't have a business card with the website on it so I've been hoping I would be inspired to start by all the fashion-savvy people out on the street but NOPE.
Come on dude, don't be a sucker.
Also you should set things up in life so that you don't have to constantly make preemptive apologies for your creative efforts.
I'm not sure where in that comment I was making a preemptive apology, but the fact that I forgot my second camera battery and battery charger at my friend's house a 2 hour train ride away also hasn't helped. It's like when I look at somebody I think "is that outfit even worth running my only battery down for?" I finally convinced her to pay for the shipping to mail it to me.
I did see a couple of women on the subway who looked twice as fashion-savvy as anybody who attended the group, so I guess all hope is not lost. I just need to get my shit together and do something about it.
teenage lightning, I was just at the museum on Wednesday and checked out the BLESS thing too, and you have to understand that BLESS is about a lot more than just clothes :-/ but! they did have a variation on the rug cape sweater thing that it sounds like you missed. it was on the right side and was beautiful it actuAlly had a price tag hidden on it still that I found while playing with it (560 euro) but after asking a few people they all told me nothing from the exhibit would be sold. by far the highlight of it all for me although I desperately wish I could buy that piece.
yeah in retrospect i was pretty unfair to it, i actually stumbled in there by chance while at the museum with a friend. so there was a moment of "HOLY SHIT WE HAVE TO GO THERE BLESS IS AMAZING I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY BUT YOU'LL SEE" and then being a bit sad that there wasn't a room full of germans having a wine and cheese party in the bless clothes that i can only imagine are real (because where can you even see bless irl as a midwesterner).
we were in a bit of a hurry so dammit i did miss the rug sweater!! the chains were really cool though
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...