or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4234

post #63496 of 103609

Zara stuff actually looks pretty decent but the quality is so shit.

post #63497 of 103609
I tried on the hooded coat, fit terribly and pointed hood looks awful
post #63498 of 103609

tried this on the other day, it was awesome. looked so ridiculous with the collar popped up.
post #63499 of 103609
I always wondered why Zara is hardly talked about here. Quality of design seems at least comparable to Uniqlo as far as being relatively fashion-forward, is the quality of materials & construction just really, really bad?

First world problem that tells me I might be in too deep: I'm on the tail end of a three week business trip that's going to result in me having around $3k to blow on clothes if I so choose...and yet I'm thinking about all the pieces I have my eye on and $3k will be not nearly enough. shog[1].gif
post #63500 of 103609
if in doubt Uniqlo
post #63501 of 103609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

I always wondered why Zara is hardly talked about here. Quality of design seems at least comparable to Uniqlo as far as being relatively fashion-forward, is the quality of materials & construction just really, really bad?
First world problem that tells me I might be in too deep: I'm on the tail end of a three week business trip that's going to result in me having around $3k to blow on clothes if I so choose...and yet I'm thinking about all the pieces I have my eye on and $3k will be not nearly enough. shog[1].gif

i've heard others speak about poor quality, i can't really say, i've had one jacket from them, construction seemed good for the price paid (£40), but I grew out of it after a few months and stopped wearing it.

some nice designs, some horrendous ones. i think they probably rip alot of designers, which would probably be frowned upon around these parts.
post #63502 of 103609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

I always wondered why Zara is hardly talked about here. Quality of design seems at least comparable to Uniqlo as far as being relatively fashion-forward, is the quality of materials & construction just really, really bad?
First world problem that tells me I might be in too deep: I'm on the tail end of a three week business trip that's going to result in me having around $3k to blow on clothes if I so choose...and yet I'm thinking about all the pieces I have my eye on and $3k will be not nearly enough. shog[1].gif

The stuff really isn't worth it unless it's marked down quite a bit. I've never been impressed with too much when I go to Zara, some stuff will be well designed but fits poorly or feels bad.
post #63503 of 103609
Zara is for when you know you're no longer allowed to shop at Banana Republic or Express but secretly still want to
post #63504 of 103609
Quote:
Originally Posted by teenagelightning View Post

Zara is for when you know you're no longer allowed to shop at Banana Republic or Express but secretly still want to

So zara is for people with.....edgy style? rimshot.gif laugh.gif

post #63505 of 103609
fucking stuck at JFK for an hour
post #63506 of 103609
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

fucking stuck at JFK for an hour


You should have came to our meat up.
post #63507 of 103609
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

fucking stuck at JFK for an hour

y u go to nyc when I go to la
post #63508 of 103609
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

The stuff really isn't worth it unless it's marked down quite a bit. I've never been impressed with too much when I go to Zara, some stuff will be well designed but fits poorly or feels bad.

I had a toggle coat from zara a couple years back that was actually pretty good for the price and held up really well, but for the most part the stuff is really shitty quality - like worse than H&M.
post #63509 of 103609
Only thing I've ordered from zara was a t-shirt. So itchy and rough....
post #63510 of 103609

I like some of Zara's stuff but honestly it's not even cheap.  If I can get designer clothes for cheaper... why would I go to Zara?

 

With a couple exceptions I spend less money on clothes than if I'd purchased equivalent items at banana republic / zara / express at retail.


Edited by KingJulien - 9/4/12 at 5:09pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts