g transisitor - I got my last one from thecorner. They get marked down quite often.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4231
Styleforum Top Picks
how much are you looking to spend? I like manetamed in williamsburg, pretty reasonable, she's vidal sassoon trained and will do exactly what you tell her very well. if you want to spend a little more, hard to go wrong with tommy guns, locations in the burg and in the LES.
I definitely don't want to spend much more than what manetamed costs. I might just get my friend that's an art student to cut my hair. Or I might just grow it out, not sure.
For 19cm, you are a tweener 31/32 in MIJ raws and one size up from that in most washes.
Yeah I saw some old links for the corner but they might not be carrying it anymore? I can't find anything on the site.
Paul Mole on Lex and 78th is where I used to get my hair cut. Nice old school barber vibe, the place is around 100 years old, if you want a more modern cut I suggest going elsewhere, I don't think any of the barbers there are under 65.
Interesting side note the founder used to "cut hair" using a some sort of torch and wet towel.
As opposed to the baldy with a mop of hair, amirite?
Man, there is a dearth of tailors where I live. There's a nice little menswear shop nearby that I had some minor alterations done at a couple of years ago, but apparently they no longer do any tailoring for items not purchased in the store. Then there's the shop where the lady seemed befuddled when I took in a shirt a couple years ago to have slimmed down. There's some dude with an extremely foreign name that has a spot nearby I guess I could check out, but he shares store space with a barbershop.
you might be right. leclaireur, hirshleifers, and h lorenzo also carry them. I've seen a lot of sites place them in the womens section too so dig around.
The only coat I know off the top of my head that is similar and with full lining is the Berber coat from Schneider this season. Bit shorter than the KKA though.
- Random fashion thoughts
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 seconds ago
- › Vass U Last Budapest Oxford Eu 46/ US 12 Dark Brown 10 minutes ago
- › White common projects uk11 us12 eu45 20 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 20 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 27 minutes ago
- › J.Crew Spring/Summer 2013 29 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 34 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 36 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge April 27th, 2015: The Knit Tie 39 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 41 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...