or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4182

post #62716 of 98343
something has gone wrong with my conceptual forrest

8AL5H.jpg
post #62717 of 98343
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe 
modern amusement?
Yes indeed.
post #62718 of 98343
Fc3c2.jpg

vaalbara circa 2004

dYY22.jpg

vaalbara circa 2012
Edited by vaalbara - 8/14/12 at 8:01pm
post #62719 of 98343
wearing raw denim today for the first time in quite a while. Why do people do this? Why am I doing this? Hope I get some sick fadez or something.
post #62720 of 98343
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post

wearing raw denim today for the first time in quite a while. Why do people do this? Why am I doing this? Hope I get some sick fadez or something.

I do it about once a week in autumn and spring. I never wear wear it in summer. Only occasionally in winter.

I went through a phase of not wearing raw denim at all, and remember wondering the same thing when I put them on again. The answer I think is that it just looks good. So long as the cut works for you, denim has a nice texture, is a nice fairly neutral colour, and you don't have to worry about what it goes with.
post #62721 of 98343
Shore did you find any previews of fall gyakusou? Search yields nothing.
post #62722 of 98343
i am interested as well, PM please

Looks like AR it out of sizes for the pre-order as well
post #62723 of 98343
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

I do it about once a week in autumn and spring. I never wear wear it in summer. Only occasionally in winter.
I went through a phase of not wearing raw denim at all, and remember wondering the same thing when I put them on again. The answer I think is that it just looks good. So long as the cut works for you, denim has a nice texture, is a nice fairly neutral colour, and you don't have to worry about what it goes with.

I like raw denimz because I can at a moment's notice drop down and change a tire, get on my knees whenever I have to setup stuff or move shit around, and just generally do all kind of manly stuff. All while still looking fabulous. I wouldn't want to do that stuff in trousers.
post #62724 of 98343
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

is that a tree shooting laserbeams?

hahahahahah
post #62725 of 98343
05_49_69.jpg

Really liked the look, but then they were for women..

Much better than this cargo running shorts for men

09_5.jpg
post #62726 of 98343
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

Shore did you find any previews of fall gyakusou? Search yields nothing.

http://weblog.aloharag.com/FW12MEN/m_gyakusou_WEB.pdf
post #62727 of 98343
everyone looks great
Edited by 0JSIMPS0N - 8/15/12 at 1:46am
post #62728 of 98343
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post

wearing raw denim today for the first time in quite a while. Why do people do this? Why am I doing this? Hope I get some sick fadez or something.

 

Because you can get personalized fades bro!

 

I stopped wearing raw after I found out it bleed everywhere.

post #62729 of 98343
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

Shore did you find any previews of fall gyakusou? Search yields nothing.

Yeah aloharag is all I've seen. Sites like eyescream or the sufu thread will prob have the press shots as soon as they're out
post #62730 of 98343
What are the comparative merits of getting shirts slimmed at the sides vs. getting them darted? Just got some BB OCBD's but Extra-Slim-Fit doesn't account for taper.

I'll be tucking them in. Because i'm a short motherfucker.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts