or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4143

post #62131 of 99859
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

a friend in Paris is having dinner two tables away from rick owens, according to her email.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
i wonder if lamy is with him haha

If not there physically, her spirit is floating around him; unseen.
post #62132 of 99859
i asked her if she could get an autograph redface.gif
he puts it on all his clothes, i know..
post #62133 of 99859
well, nvm...tmi
post #62134 of 99859
grey shoes are about as good as navy shoes which is to say not very (sorry hendrix)

grey sneaks are ok in limited cases

i need some black coated denim in my life one day
Edited by jet - 8/1/12 at 8:01pm
post #62135 of 99859
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

grey shoes are about as good as navy shoes which is to say not very (sorry hendrix)
grey sneaks are ok in limited cases

lol all good man, I have all three, but I hardly ever wear raw denim or typical SF colours so it's all good.

Navy shoes get worn with purple cords, grey pants, grey jeans, olive pants, and 70s wash jeans.
Grey shoes are worn with white jeanss...and yeah not much else.
grey sneakers worn with raw denim, I like it better than white as the contrast isn't so intense.

My most worn pair at the moment though is number 8 shell longwings. I wear them every second day.
post #62136 of 99859
whoever put my Colabear Challenge thread to the dumb thread section stinks like goats balls. And you suck!! : ( grrrrrrr
post #62137 of 99859
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

lol all good man, I have all three, but I hardly ever wear raw denim or typical SF colours so it's all good.
Navy shoes get worn with purple cords, grey pants, grey jeans, olive pants, and 70s wash jeans.
Grey shoes are worn with white jeanss...and yeah not much else.
grey sneakers worn with raw denim, I like it better than white as the contrast isn't so intense.
My most worn pair at the moment though is number 8 shell longwings. I wear them every second day.

hendrix are you still in uni? if you do, isnt it rather pretentious to wear lwb to school?
post #62138 of 99859
Quote:
Originally Posted by pronxs View Post

hendrix are you still in uni? if you do, isnt it rather pretentious to wear lwb to school?

Not really. Well, at least I don't think so. I didn't have them in undergrad but I think i still would've worn them. They feel just like sneakers or boots to me. They're quite chunky and not really like dress shoes at all... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I don't wear a sportcoat or anything like that.
Edited by hendrix - 8/1/12 at 10:47pm
post #62139 of 99859
holy shit drizzt is back.
post #62140 of 99859
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

Yes.
Schneider jackets seem to be cut like this. It's incredibly frustrating.

swole back and lats don't fit schneider jackets, can't stop doing 100 pullups a night sons
post #62141 of 99859
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

swole back and lats don't fit schneider jackets, can't stop doing 100 pullups a night sons

Trueeeeeeee thatttttt. pulldowns are for pansies, pull-ups get the lats like nothing else
post #62142 of 99859
^ front lever dude. ghetto gymnastics ftw icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
rather like the whole pitti menswear thing, the internet has taken this stuff viral. every kids' playground near me has distinct factions: white middle class mothers with their toddlers and insanely ripped black dudes hanging from the pullup bars. there is absolutely zero interaction between the two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNw_6DnFJ90
post #62143 of 99859
Quote:
Originally Posted by pronxs View Post

hendrix are you still in uni? if you do, isnt it rather pretentious to wear lwb to school?

i wear wingtip boots to class all the time. i've found most people honestly couldn't care less what you're wearing.
post #62144 of 99859
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post


i wear wingtip boots to class all the time. i've found most people honestly couldn't care less what you're wearing.

 

+1. It's not like wearing suit to class. Brogue boots are somewhat trendy and can be worn with chinos or jeans etc


Edited by SeeYouInFour - 8/2/12 at 7:01am
post #62145 of 99859
Did someone buy a varsity?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts