or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4113

post #61681 of 103590

It's so strange to me that people still listen to music in album format.  I'm not trying to talk down to anyone or anything here, it's mostly a genre difference, but I haven't consumed music that way in maybe 5 or 6 years, because almost everything comes out in EP or single format and when there is an (extremely rare) album, it's usually an attempt to go mainstream and 70% of it sucks.

 

How do you guys go years without releases from artists you're into?  I'd completely forget about them.

post #61682 of 103590
wait, when you say "album format," do you just mean the act of listening to an entire album as opposed to individual tracks?

What sort of music do you listen to?

I regularly find albums that are well worth listening to as a whole
post #61683 of 103590
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

Moving day tomorrow. Fuck
Moving tomorrow (stuff we think the movers might break) and Monday (everything else).

There is no part of it that doesn't suck, except for the place we're moving into.
post #61684 of 103590
Siki Im retrospective in Barcelona

Anyone else feel this dude has one of the best visions in menswear right now? Maybe in 5 years I'll, you know, afford it.

post #61685 of 103590
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

It's so strange to me that people still listen to music in album format.  I'm not trying to talk down to anyone or anything here, it's mostly a genre difference, but I haven't consumed music that way in maybe 5 or 6 years, because almost everything comes out in EP or single format and when there is an (extremely rare) album, it's usually an attempt to go mainstream and 70% of it sucks.

How do you guys go years without releases from artists you're into?  I'd completely forget about them.

eh.gif what are you listening to
post #61686 of 103590
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

How do you guys go years without releases from artists you're into?  I'd completely forget about them.

You must not be much of a reader.
post #61687 of 103590
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

eh.gif what are you listening to

fo real
post #61688 of 103590
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

fo real

Seriously. I love the completeness and artistic fullness of whole albums
post #61689 of 103590
Where the fuck is synth?
post #61690 of 103590
Last Online:

4 days, 5 hours ago
post #61691 of 103590
He's in the heartland chewing on grass and supervising cattle

Don't you remember?
post #61692 of 103590
i just moved. we ended up throwing away most of our furniture because it was too much of a pain to move it (it was also shitty)

plus side, now i own a nice couch!
post #61693 of 103590
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

eh.gif what are you listening to

I listen to a lot of tracks without going for albums but then I like "electronic" music the most so it is in line with how it is released.
post #61694 of 103590
^agreed. Juliens also an electronic music listener. It's either straight up single tunes or good mixes.


Speaking of music: anyone else at Capitol Hill block party? It's pretty fun! Seattle is quite pretty in te burbs, too
post #61695 of 103590
i guess we're not listening to the same electronic music because there are some great full albums.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts