or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4050  

post #60736 of 109053
Nice collection, Synthese. I've always liked those reddish-brown Margiela side zips of yours.
post #60737 of 109053
someone bought your' owens?
post #60738 of 109053
Was just about to ask about the Ricks. But more importantly: why? Those shoes are freaking awesome.

Most importantly though, stay safe man.
post #60739 of 109053
synth, what are the 2 centre boots (black and brown) in the middle row? one looks like f+b?
post #60740 of 109053

Seeing fuuma´s and synthese´s footwear makes me realize I need more boots.

post #60741 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pronxs View Post

synth, what are the 2 centre boots (black and brown) in the middle row? one looks like f+b?

Sorry, added this to the post: Fiorentini + Baker with the long laces, Trickers are the nut brown on the right.
post #60742 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Sorry, added this to the post: Fiorentini + Baker with the long laces, Trickers are the nut brown on the right.

thanks. never have thought trickers/rick/dbss can used to co-exist in the same wardrobe.
Edited by pronxs - 6/26/12 at 9:53pm
post #60743 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

*harem shot*

good to see you kept the Augustas, those are nice
post #60744 of 109053
They really don't get the love they deserve. I don't have much in the pantsing department that works with them.
post #60745 of 109053
shoe collections can get a little out of control esp. if your wardrobe is varied. and even if it's singularly focused, you'll want some casual shoes, a dress shoe, a boot, etc. for different occasions or seasons. the numbers can add up pretty quickly.
shog[1].gif
post #60746 of 109053
Shoes are so fucking important
post #60747 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Shoes are so fucking important

Ding ding ding!

shoe's are the god damn answer!
post #60748 of 109053
What model are those F+B, synth? I'm also having a hard time picturing you wearing boat shoes...

I have too many sneakers frown.gif Time to branch out.
post #60749 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

shoe collections can get a little out of control esp. if your wardrobe is varied. and even if it's singularly focused, you'll want some casual shoes, a dress shoe, a boot, etc. for different occasions or seasons. the numbers can add up pretty quickly.
shog[1].gif

Shoes are the proverbial icing on the cake. It's what takes your outfit to next level status.

How many pairs do you own Parker? mwink[1].gif

post #60750 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

Shoes are the proverbial icing on the cake. It's what takes your outfit to next level status.

How many pairs do you own Parker? mwink%5B1%5D.gif

 

Shoes are like...awesome.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts