or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3951

post #59251 of 102460
It's just strong enough. All those awesome threads I create that people miss out on, tsssssss






.
Edited by sipang - 5/23/12 at 10:08pm
post #59252 of 102460
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

90˚ yesterday wearing drifter tank top, baron wells pleated shorts and espies. can do bettter than gym shorts even in the heat. unless you're you know at the gym.
got any recc's for some nice espadrilles?
I really like these suede nonnative ones, but they're $$$ and not so easy to get:
251
post #59253 of 102460

never understood the point of "nice" espadrilles...why not just pick up some gucci flip flops while you're at it

post #59254 of 102460
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWorksheets View Post

got any recc's for some nice espadrilles?
I really like these suede nonnative ones, but they're $$$ and not so easy to get: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
251

http://www.openingceremony.us/products.asp?menuid=1&designerid=6&key=soludo&view=all
post #59255 of 102460
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
43655984_fw1130.jpeg
whoever picked this up, good eye (the robe)

Need an XS? Threedifferent also has some decent trickers makeups right now, but prices are meh
post #59256 of 102460
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post

Need an XS? Threedifferent also has some decent trickers makeups right now, but prices are meh
I just ordered the polka dot version. Fingers crossed that it's still in stock...

*Edit* I actually don't think it's the same robe jacket. It's a cotton blend, not wool.
post #59257 of 102460

I know this might seem really obvious at first but don't wear these in the rain
post #59258 of 102460
designer espadrilles lol
post #59259 of 102460
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrida26 View Post

never understood the point of "nice" espadrilles...why not just pick up some gucci flip flops while you're at it

What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWorksheets View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

90˚ yesterday wearing drifter tank top, baron wells pleated shorts and espies. can do bettter than gym shorts even in the heat. unless you're you know at the gym.
got any recc's for some nice espadrilles?
I really like these suede nonnative ones, but they're $$$ and not so easy to get:
251

I'd say go with the the original Pablo's (Castañer) wearing mine today actually

320
post #59260 of 102460
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

If you're like me you don't actually browse SW&D, just click on subscriptions, but please do check out and contribute to a new thread. Cheers

 

subscribed devil.gif

post #59261 of 102460
espadrilles are one of those items i just can't understand why anyone would find appealing. they just look poorly made, inherently because of the design.
post #59262 of 102460
I think espadrilles can look good with shorts and summery stuff. I know they're not for everyone. I don't think you should pay a lot for them though. inexpensive versions are the best.
post #59263 of 102460
Espadrilles are meant to be throw away items, single season use. They are nice for hanging out on the deck on the coast, and for little more.
post #59264 of 102460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

I think espadrilles can look good with shorts and summery stuff. I know they're not for everyone. I don't think you should pay a lot for them though. inexpensive versions are the best.

I like them with linen pants and or lightweight jeans, with shorts I feel like a tourist. There are days I just don't want to have my feet constricted in shoes/boots and its either thong sandals or espadrilles for me. I actually really like the way they look and deflate after time. I only have two and have used them year round so I didn't mind paying the Castañer price since they get plenty of use

You are right though, they aren't for everyone
post #59265 of 102460
Dries has some cool espadrilles. Not really my thing though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts