Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:02 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 2/23/15 at 4:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 3949
Styleforum Top Picks
Simple as that.
Auburn you sound like a guy that I hate winning my eBay auctions. You're sort of nit picking man. You sit here and say you don't even care if he doesn't send the item for a week, so how about you give it 3 days to see if tracking is uploaded. If it's not, THEN message him and be like 'Hi, just double checking to see that the item was shipped out yet and if so, would appreciate a tracking number, thanks!'
Simple as that.
That is exactly what I have done!
To VLSI: Of course it goes both ways.
I think we are all largely in agreement, in that communication is nice and sometimes necessary, and that in an ideal world everyone would be prompt in paying and shipping items.
I bought a pair of bnib shoes and they arrived in a crumpled shipping box without the shoe box. Listing stated "with box". The shipping box was plenty big enough to fit the shoe box. I didn't get any special deal, paid on the high end of market value. Do I have a right to bitch? I generally keep the boxes for.my nicer shoes.
the Bay Area gets pretty cold, and a winter wardrobe is always better than summer.
I always send personal messages when I see someone's bought my item.
For me it's just a matter of showing that I'm aware of it and acting professionally.
It's the way I would like the seller to behave so makes sense for me to do the same.
Also pretty much guarantees you won't get neg rep for whatever reason, even when you're dealing with assholes.
Yea I know. I was there a few weeks ago and even in March it was ~70F during the day. I bike commute/exercise before work and then shower+change once I get there. Basically trying to work out if it will have cooled down enough by the evening that I could stand pants if I go out. Otherwise it'll be back to prep staples
Another change is that sellers who offer a one-day handling time AND a 14-day return policy will get the most exposure in search results. Anyone who's sold more than a few things on eBay will know how stupid that last clause is.
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Fashion Sin or doable? 31 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › MARC JACOBS COLLECTION INDIGO LEATHER BACKPACK 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 4 minutes ago
- › Peal & Co for Brooks Brothers Patent Leather Oxfords, 10.5D 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...