or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3943  

post #59131 of 109053
OoC9P.jpg

face wash.
post #59132 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post

what happens if I dont pay this customs bill for $80? this is some bullshit, its for a white shirt, lmao. Can this actually affect my credit? I already received the item..

You buy $1000 boots and leather jackets and you don't want to pay your taxes?

you are the 1%.
post #59133 of 109053
Just had to cancel my trip to Korea next week because of work. Fucking gay as shit.
post #59134 of 109053
don't need to watch the whole video but lol it's Robin Wooster Williams
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #59135 of 109053
Happy Victoria Day to all the kids up norf
post #59136 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

don't need to watch the whole video but lol it's Robin Wooster Williams Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

520
post #59137 of 109053
you mirin my bape?
post #59138 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

You buy $1000 boots and leather jackets and you don't want to pay your taxes?
you are the 1%.
there are people on SZ who refuse to buy things from me when I let them know about the $10 "hidden fees" which are shipping and paypal fee cost.
post #59139 of 109053
why don't you figure it out before hand and just list an all-inclusive price ...
post #59140 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post

there are people on SZ who refuse to buy things from me when I let them know about the $10 "hidden fees" which are shipping and paypal fee cost.

Just cause there are other people like you makes it ok?
post #59141 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

Happy Victoria Day to all the kids up norf

thanks tween icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #59142 of 109053
Bows, that foie gras grilled cheese was from M. Wells at Googa Mooga, right? I didn't get tix but I checked out all the vendors beforehand. Sounds like it was an awesome lineup.
post #59143 of 109053
Googa Mooga apparently was a total shit-show.
post #59144 of 109053
Yeah, I've heard that Sunday was way better than Saturday. Seemed way too crowded to be enjoyable.
post #59145 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

Yeah, I've heard that Sunday was way better than Saturday. Seemed way too crowded to be enjoyable.

Yeah it was from M. Wells. Saturday was a bit of a clusterfuck but the worst idea ever was only selling Water in the Beer line. Want to not die of thirst? Get in line with a thousand drunk people. Ugghh
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts