or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3927  

post #58891 of 109053
Not directly fashion related, but people get really butthurt on the internet. After having been banned a second time, I got this from the latest incarnation of whatever123 via PM:
Quote:
hey foker. before you ban me and censor my post i just wanted to tell you what an absolute douche you are. go work on your reducing the size of that noggin or yours (seriously, i dont think i have seen another asian will a head that large) and worry less about people like me pissing on people in the denim community.

bye-bye now!

Seriously, this gave me the best laugh of the day, though, of course, I'm clearly going to have to spamminate this asshole.

My head isn't even that big. I take something like a 7 1/2 in hats which is pretty normal sized for a 5'11" man.
post #58892 of 109053
you're like the second noob in a day asking about it

charly recommended fifth avenue shoe repair favourite jeans
post #58893 of 109053
Fok- It's always funny to see guys who can't abide by basic rules of civility blame us for their problems.
post #58894 of 109053
At least this guy has some cojones. Of course, the best offenders are those who are actually decent dudes we can give another chance. The worst ones are the ones who think that they can weasel their way out of things. Stupid, since this is essentially a private club, and we can kick people out just for being disruptive assholes. This dude is like "Come at me, bro!" Something very Hemingwayesque about him, if Hemingway's heroes were douchey losers who troll internet forums.
post #58895 of 109053
I think the only thing Hemingwayesque about the guy is a drinking problem.

I've known many a person who lives in Utah but hates living in Utah (or at least can't admit that they like living in Utah) and winds up with a serious drinking problem.
post #58896 of 109053
lol "foker"
post #58897 of 109053
hey foker
post #58898 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

At least this guy has some cojones. Of course, the best offenders are those who are actually decent dudes we can give another chance. The worst ones are the ones who think that they can weasel their way out of things. Stupid, since this is essentially a private club, and we can kick people out just for being disruptive assholes. This dude is like "Come at me, bro!" Something very Hemingwayesque about him, if Hemingway's heroes were douchey losers who troll internet forums.

But...But...But! This is America, man! Freedom of speech and shit!
post #58899 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

lol "foker"

It's very original. I've never heard it before. That's why I had to post it.
post #58900 of 109053
You know a troll is successful when he makes you seriously evaluate the size of your own head.
post #58901 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by afc345 View Post

If you want longer shirts, why don't you buy the OL jumbo shirts. I have one from fw 11 and it's awesome

I'm struggling with finding a way to say this without sounding like a jerk, (because I don't mean to be) but if you read it again it's very apparent I don't just want a shirt that's longer.

but yes the OL jumbo shirts are cool.
post #58902 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

My head isn't even that big. I take something like a 7 1/2 in hats which is pretty normal sized for a 5'11" man.

Not to take that douchelord's side at all, but 7 1/2 is a pretty big head size. That being said, mine is even bigger.
post #58903 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

You know a troll is successful when he makes you seriously evaluate the size of your own head.

plain.gif
post #58904 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

I think the only thing Hemingwayesque about the guy is a drinking problem.
I've known many a person who lives in Utah but hates living in Utah (or at least can't admit that they like living in Utah) and winds up with a serious drinking problem.


this is accurate.

post #58905 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Not directly fashion related, but people get really butthurt on the internet. After having been banned a second time, I got this from the latest incarnation of whatever123 via PM:
Seriously, this gave me the best laugh of the day, though, of course, I'm clearly going to have to spamminate this asshole.
My head isn't even that big. I take something like a 7 1/2 in hats which is pretty normal sized for a 5'11" man.

you could prolly beat the fok out of this guy if this were a real dive bar
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts