or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3892  

post #58366 of 109053

So many goth ninja basics could be made for $25 with some mediocre sewing skills and a bunch of AA XL tees.  I've got access to my schools fashion dept studio with industrial machines think I might have at it.

post #58367 of 109053
How to pronounce Lanvin, by Dali:

post #58368 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyhajlo View Post

Congratulations to platypus for opening his store.

Thanks!

As for the white boots, I saw someone in a similar pair (off-white reversed leather) and they look amazing when worn in / beat up a little.

...

And random thought:

Broke one of my Carpe Diem shoelaces today frown.gif
post #58369 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

So many goth ninja basics could be made for $25 with some mediocre sewing skills and a bunch of AA XL tees.  I've got access to my schools fashion dept studio with industrial machines think I might have at it.

But you don't understand, then they wouldn't deteriorate when you washed them... facepalm.gif
post #58370 of 109053
seriously, go check out the viscose shirts that AA has, straight up RO status. they had tanks and short sleeves
post #58371 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Do you pant in dresses but never dress in pants?

I was panting when I saw her in that dress
post #58372 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthwhyte View Post

Gotta interview at tech companies. When I finished my Google interviews and walked out the guys in the room next to me walked out - both interviewer and interviewee were in socks and sandals

Do it. Your neck will thank you

What do you mean by this? you cut the crew-neck completely out, all the way around? Or you just cut the front neck?
post #58373 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platypus View Post

Thanks!
As for the white boots, I saw someone in a similar pair (off-white reversed leather) and they look amazing when worn in / beat up a little.
...
And random thought:
Broke one of my Carpe Diem shoelaces today frown.gif
one of my leather laces are on the verge of breaking frown.gif I can slowly see them withering away.
post #58374 of 109053
anyone who want a cardigan should just get that SS cardigan colonial at Suspension Point. no brainer purchase right there
post #58375 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

anyone who want a cardigan should just get that SS cardigan colonial at Suspension Point. no brainer purchase right there

But...it's cotton (8)
post #58376 of 109053
Sweet baby jesus why are people still talking about apc jean sizing somebody blow up that thread already.
post #58377 of 109053

10,000 pages of people asking how much they should size down for NS...the answer is still a mystery...

post #58378 of 109053
can someone please tell me the difference between these two rick ma-1s?

is the design exactly the same, but the materials are different? I don't even know what to think though, in the Mr. Porter ad they list cotton twice in the materials...

http://www.ln-cc.com/rick-owens/rick-owens-mens-jacket-woven/invt/ric0108032blk/
http://www.mrporter.com/product/180192
post #58379 of 109053
do you guys have any info of the brand 'unconditional'? are their t-shirts good for the price?
post #58380 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster View Post

do you guys have any info of the brand 'unconditional'? are their t-shirts good for the price?

i had 2 t-shirts from this brand from season fw2009 and ss2011
they're rather meh, a bit flimsy, get out of shape easily, you have to handwash, production country is not indicated
the designs look mostly budget-gothninja
got them from asos, 60% off
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts