Abdul from Nepenthes makes EG and similar brands look so cool in a way you don't usually see such clothes styled.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/1/17 at 7:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 3861post #57901 of 1090535/5/12 at 11:39pmpost #57902 of 1090535/6/12 at 6:47amNo luck with the Derby yesterday but I walked away from the craps table with a smile. Part of me wants to use some of the winnings to just finally buy these, but I was gonna get them anyway.
I really want to get something I wouldn't normally buy for myself. Maybe something from The Soloist? Or try and proxy a Kapital piece? Maybe some new Visvim FBT
Any ideas or suggestions?post #57903 of 1090535/6/12 at 7:11amyes, soloist please.
nonnative wanderer boots too :Devil:
http://www.rodengray.com/shop/Wandere-Lace-Up-Boots-men.html?variantid=8980&designer=truepost #57904 of 1090535/6/12 at 8:58ampost #57905 of 1090535/6/12 at 9:00ampost #57906 of 1090535/6/12 at 9:15amAnyone have experience with getting customs fees reduced / refunded if you returned the items that you purchased? I had a $100 customs bill arrive from FedEx for a $400ish order. I returned all of the items except one but used USPS.
I have not paid the original customs bill yet and I'm wondering if there is any way to contest this...post #57907 of 1090535/6/12 at 9:18ampost #57908 of 1090535/6/12 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by acularw
Anyone have experience with getting customs fees reduced / refunded if you returned the items that you purchased? I had a $100 customs bill arrive from FedEx for a $400ish order. I returned all of the items except one but used USPS.
I have not paid the original customs bill yet and I'm wondering if there is any way to contest this...
always wondered the same, but I've never paid customs on anything, living in Korea or Japan. I think I have a lucky streak there because I've had all kinds of things shipped to me.
The kid in your avatar was outside my window filming that show last week too! haha. The little blue mattress was for that kid to jump on, and then all the other kids came to his rescue. Might be on TV in a week or so.post #57909 of 1090535/6/12 at 9:26amYeah I'll probably go to Nepenthes and try to pick out some Soloist. Feel like I'll just walk away with a few house brand and/or EG pieces though...
Regarding the customs thing: I got screwed over by this recently and paid close to $200 for items I didn't even keep. You have a very short window to ship it back. CALL THEM IMMEDIATELY. I think you have to arrange for pickup/shipment to actually be credited, but when I tried after shipping it back through my own method I was told repeatedly "you are responsible for any items you accept that are brought into the country" and there was nothing that could be done.
Just call immediately and see if you can work something out with them. And if you get an annoying person on the phone that seems resistant to try and help you can always try hanging up and calling back againpost #57910 of 1090535/6/12 at 9:39amtry to choose whichever country's postal service if it's an option. I've only had to pay customs on ups or fedex shipments, never on anything via post (and that's only once or twice).
sorry, I just realized that doesn't help you with the refund, but it might be helpful to someone.
oh, tween, i can see you in some Soloist type stuff. go for it!post #57911 of 1090535/6/12 at 9:53ampost #57912 of 1090535/6/12 at 9:54ampost #57913 of 1090535/6/12 at 10:08amIn the WAYWT thread recently there has been a lot of helpful advice given to Knucks on how to find clothes that fit him, I was hoping to get advice for the exact opposite reasons to him – Most clothes are too big for me.
I’m 5ft10 and around 130lb’s – chest is 34” with a 28” waist. As you can tell I’m really skinny – but looking to get into more designer brands. I’ve had my eye on a few items recently but haven’t pulled the trigger as I’m worried they’ll be too big and I’ll lose out on shipping/return fees.
I know a lot of guys on here have a lot of knowledge when it comes to designers and I was hoping people could name some brands that fit slim or would be worth me looking at with my frame. To give you a brief idea of the look I’m going for 3 of my favourite posters are Artishard, Snowman & Synthese.
I’m not looking for people to recommend specific pieces – I’m just looking for suggestions of designers that do very small sizes. And before someone suggest eating more and joining the gym – I’ve tried it – And my body really struggles to digest the amount of calories I need to gain weight, so it’s not really a healthy option....
Thankspost #57914 of 1090535/6/12 at 10:13ampost #57915 of 1090535/6/12 at 10:28am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1650 Active Users (364 Members and 1286 Guests)
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 2 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 3 minutes ago
- › Price drop! Truman Boot Co. Navy Shell 9.5E US 6 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › RING JACKET Sport Coat for Sale - Size 36R, $300, OBO 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › Alteration Limits? 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 14 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...