or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3860  

post #57886 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Do I have too thick of thighs to be wearing jeans with aggressive tapers? These are T000s with some spandex in them... They are an old pair.

IMO those look bad, but it doesn't mean you have to abandon tapered jeans altogether. Most people, myself included, don't look good wearing skin-tight pants. Size up so they fit comfortably, and a bit slouchy in the top block. Even my most tapered jeans are pretty roomy in the waist.
post #57887 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post

IMO those look bad, but it doesn't mean you have to abandon tapered jeans altogether. Most people, myself included, don't look good wearing skin-tight pants. Size up so they fit comfortably, and a bit slouchy in the top block. Even my most tapered jeans are pretty roomy in the waist.

I see. I had one size up in these, have to find them.
post #57888 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Do I have too thick of thighs to be wearing jeans with aggressive tapers? These are T000s with some spandex in them... They are an old pair. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
8e1c250f.jpg
5f612b9b.jpg

No. Your thighs are nowhere near as big as mine, and I wear tapered jeans just fine. You'll have to size up, so the waist will likely be too big, but that's what belts are for. You just need jeans with a bigger top block, to accommodate those big upper legs, something like a Naked and Famous Weird Guy, etc.
post #57889 of 109053
I've always wanted to try weird guys. I'm wearing new standards right now size 32.
post #57890 of 109053

Size up and sag to the widest point on your hips this will look a great deal better

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

I've always wanted to try weird guys. I'm wearing new standards right now size 32.
post #57891 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post

rip MCA frown.gif

frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

ps. why is atelier du always mad?
post #57892 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

Speaking of CdG. this guy puts our measly warywn mirror photo concept to shame.

nice production quality but the fit sux.
post #57893 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif
ps. why is atelier du always mad?

I'd be mad too if I ran a store that specialized in high priced hobo outfits.
post #57894 of 109053
Hey now
post #57895 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

I'd be mad too if I ran a store that specialized in high priced hobo outfits.

he's just the model though, always has an angry scowl on his face I wanna buy him a cupcake

i wish more people on this forum were into tech shit like snowman, need me some shadow project

still haven't found a damn van gogh hat
post #57896 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

he's just the model though, always has an angry scowl on his face I wanna buy him a cupcake
i wish more people on this forum were into tech shit like snowman, need me some shadow project
still haven't found a damn van gogh hat

Perhaps if they set up a Sprinkles vending machine next to Atelier.
post #57897 of 109053
I kinda want to buy some EG
post #57898 of 109053
Sudden pang of regret from not getting a pair of the Grenson navy suede wingtip boots
post #57899 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

I kinda want to buy some EG

I've been wanting an andover jacket for awhile now, just never taken that leap..
post #57900 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by afixedpoint View Post

Sudden pang of regret from not getting a pair of the Grenson navy suede wingtip boots

don't worry about it, you can do better.

navy is not all that versatile for footwear anyway.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts