or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3841  

post #57601 of 109053
It's pretty great...really like how unassuming it is. Just kinda like, hey this is just a glimpse of very normal things, but captured very well.
post #57602 of 109053
What about that pigeon holding two [unidentified objects, maybe a pair of sabres] in its shrunken wings.
Edited by sipang - 4/30/12 at 5:54pm
post #57603 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post

What about that pigeon holding two [unidentified objects, maybe a pair of sabres] in its shrunken wings.

he was called to battle, and sadly, has not been seen since
post #57604 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

Wait, no one else is going to tackle this one? How is it that your friends and family have drummed up these assumptions based on your clothes? You've got a subdued wardrobe, even by normal standards (not a bad thing, mind you). What in the world are they wearing that they would look at your clothes and think "yup, gay," one of those barrels with the straps on them?

because i don't wear a hoodie and skate shoes :shrug:

doesn't really bother me.
post #57605 of 109053

SunSea-SS12-01.jpg

 

SunSea-SS12-06.jpg

 

SunSea-SS12-05-430x540.jpg

 

sunsea s/s 12

 

post #57606 of 109053
are there any stores remotely worth checking out in atlanta? all i can find is a barneys co-op


gonna be stuck there for 12 hours on foot need something to kill the time.
post #57607 of 109053
post #57608 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternaldrake View Post

are there any stores remotely worth checking out in atlanta? all i can find is a barneys co-op
gonna be stuck there for 12 hours on foot need something to kill the time.

lenox square?
post #57609 of 109053
fck so i told this bitch at the dance floor her hands are gna be blue if she keeeps touchin my ass(i was wearin raw dnm) and she slapped me in the face.. fashun really is pain.
post #57610 of 109053
.....i think you probably worded that the wrong way. social tact is a wonderful thing. you ain't getting any brofists for that. just a facepalm.
post #57611 of 109053
about to cop a floral EG shirt...any other brands I should look at instead?
post #57612 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

.....i think you probably worded that the wrong way. social tact is a wonderful thing. you ain't getting any brofists for that. just a facepalm.

no u
post #57613 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

about to cop a floral EG shirt...any other brands I should look at instead?

the gap
post #57614 of 109053
What in the flying fuck.

446
post #57615 of 109053
musicboohoo[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts