or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3837  

post #57541 of 109053
In some cases, your face/hair/body type/swag level just do not match the prerequisites for pulling off the look well.
post #57542 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

In some cases, your face/hair/body type/swag level just do not match the prerequisites for pulling off the look well.

Right, people can appreciate aesthetics that have merit in their own right without necessarily being able to or wanting to buy into them.
post #57543 of 109053

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

197

I swear to god, if I ever see someone wearing swim trunks with BROGUES to the beach I will beat them to an inch of their life

 


challenge accepted

 

 

EDIT: but like, later

post #57544 of 109053

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgcookielol View Post


That sounds amazing... Got pics? satisfied.gif

 

Here are some pics. It's probably my favourite ebay find. Deerskin, has a metal framework on the back for support, cushioned leather straps, and this neat metal/nylon bar contraption at the bottom that makes the bag feel weightless

 

120429_Backpack-1.jpg

 

 

Closeups (Click to show)

 

120429_Backpack-2.jpg

 

120429_Backpack-3.jpg

 

 

post #57545 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by limbo View Post



Here are some pics. It's probably my favourite ebay find. Deerskin, has a metal framework on the back for support, cushioned leather straps, and this neat metal/nylon bar contraption at the bottom that makes the bag feel weightless

350x438px-LL-9eb11c3c_120429_Backpack-1.jpeg

Closeups (Click to show)

350x438px-LL-0b33f192_120429_Backpack-2.jpeg

350x438px-LL-7f0faa6e_120429_Backpack-3.jpeg

ffffuuuu.gif Who makes these? !
post #57546 of 109053
TOJ should look into that, just saying

* * *

346
Can someone point me in the right direction?
post #57547 of 109053
I think the right direction is the other direction...
post #57548 of 109053
Dear Chubster in head to toe Gyakusou at Brooklyn flea market yesterday: You are too fat to make baller workout gear look good.
post #57549 of 109053
Anyone got recs on some lightweight drop-crotchy (maybe cropped?) pants? Tryna step up my summer game
post #57550 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

Anyone got recs on some lightweight drop-crotchy (maybe cropped?) pants? Tryna step up my summer game

UU cropped chinos on the cheap.
post #57551 of 109053
Already got some, looking for something a bit nicer (and black)
post #57552 of 109053
Anybody here from Honolulu? I might be moving there this month and am concerned about what I'm gonna wear. I got pretty used to tees, jeans, boots and whatever jacket was appropriate for the weather and place. I really don't think that's gonna work too well over there :\
post #57553 of 109053
tumblr_m3a51rV3sg1qa3t0to1_500.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted. Hilarious.
post #57554 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

Already got some, looking for something a bit nicer (and black)

Schneider Soil Trousers. I posted a pic in the Schneider thread.

I know SW still has Ink (like navy) in stock, not sure about black somewhere.
post #57555 of 109053
Second note for my SW&D bros, anybody ever ate at a Capital Grille before? Thinking of taking my lady there this weekend.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts