or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3832  

post #57466 of 109053

Don't know why, but I've been looking into leather and wool lately..probably my favourite clothing fabrics. Breathable, elastic and high thermal capacity. So versatile lol.

post #57467 of 109053
Wtf is the Kickstarter underwear guy going to do with all this extra money

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jakehimself/flint-and-tinder-premium-mens-underwear/posts
post #57468 of 109053
so i "tried on"(held it in my hand at the store and looked in the mirror laugh.gif) a document holder the other day and im pretty much sold that i need one drool.gif

anybody know a bespoke leather maker. its quite simple to make but i cant find anyone near me musicboohoo[1].gif
shoreman, you must know someone?
zissou, you up for the task biggrin.gif
post #57469 of 109053
Unlucky makes bags. You could probably give him a shout. KitAkira (or whatever his username is, doesn't seem to post as much, or maybe it's somehow still snowboarding season somewhere) spoke highly of him.
post #57470 of 109053
Haven't seen zissou around these parts for quite some time. frown.gif
post #57471 of 109053
thanks guys.
come to think of it, i havent seen him either shog[1].gif
post #57472 of 109053
Haven't seen MoK for a while either. Assuming he's still sticking with it, I'm curious as to how is Yohji progression is coming.
post #57473 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post

Haven't seen zissou around these parts for quite some time. frown.gif

he was in sales alert to point out the oc x muppets sweaters on sale. only he meant it sarcastically, then found he'd sparked a rush for Animal sweaters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

Haven't seen MoK for a while either. Assuming he's still sticking with it, I'm curious as to how is Yohji progression is coming.

think it was just the one jacket rather than a full-on yohjification
post #57474 of 109053
zissou is around. i just commissioned a belt with him.
post #57475 of 109053
Wasn't zissou the one who first mentioned the OC x Muppet sweaters a few days ago?
post #57476 of 109053
this is the only animal sweater I want (5)

350
post #57477 of 109053

How does one enter a high end boutique just to try random stuff on with no intention of buying anything? Even at not that high end, it's kinda awkward. Went to Cole haan just to try the lunar grands, liked em but didn't want to buy at regular price yet, so I just said thanks and walked away. I'm cool with it, but you usually see the FU face from the SAs that helped.

post #57478 of 109053
it's really not that big of a deal
post #57479 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyeh View Post

How does one enter a high end boutique just to try random stuff on with no intention of buying anything? Even at not that high end, it's kinda awkward. Went to Cole haan just to try the lunar grands, liked em but didn't want to buy at regular price yet, so I just said thanks and walked away. I'm cool with it, but you usually see the FU face from the SAs that helped.

Just do it™
post #57480 of 109053
talk to the SA a little and be a nice person. they'll probably be nice to you back.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts