can see the rest in [SOON ...]
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:26 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 3815post #57211 of 1090544/22/12 at 1:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #57212 of 1090544/22/12 at 1:21pmpost #57213 of 1090544/22/12 at 2:23pmQuote:
Just that they've got stuff from other brands priced twice as much as you'd find them other places. Not really related to your situation other than it was the talk about Topman that got me to even browse their site and see this.post #57214 of 1090544/22/12 at 2:24pmpost #57215 of 1090544/22/12 at 2:27pmpost #57216 of 1090544/22/12 at 2:55pmQuote:
Dude, I don't think your on that Synth/Fuuma level of swag yet, cowboy boots look ridiculous on 99.9% of people who wear thempost #57217 of 1090544/22/12 at 2:58pmpost #57218 of 1090544/22/12 at 3:08pm
You want some vintage Red Wing Pecos boots, the kind with the leather sole. I've worn mine for fifteen years, and am just now having to get them re-heeled. They look pretty much like this^^, but smooth everywhere, and with a slightly slimmer profile.
Also, baller cowboy boots are something of an oxymoron.
Edited by noob in 89 - 4/22/12 at 3:21pmpost #57219 of 1090544/22/12 at 3:11pmpost #57220 of 1090544/22/12 at 3:11pm
Ah, I forgot about you...you are a local expert here...
I think I'm subconsciously gearing up for tonight's episode of GCB...
Anywho, this is the one I want:post #57221 of 1090544/22/12 at 3:14pmQuote:Quote:
For as much as people give P&B shit for bad styling etc... their customer service is pretty great. Rep couldn't give me measurements so instead they allowed the parka to be returnable even though final sale.[I'm keeping it]. You should've gone for the M left on Roden Gray!
Edited by twdawson - 4/22/12 at 3:33pmpost #57222 of 1090544/22/12 at 3:26pmpost #57223 of 1090544/22/12 at 3:27pmQuote:
too lazy but you should really start an official jewelry+accessory thread. would be nice to cull the 1% that's not skulls, keys, & crosses.post #57224 of 1090544/22/12 at 3:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by twdawsonQuote:
too lazy but you or someone else should really start an official jewelry+accessory thread. would be nice to cull the 1% that's not skulls, keys, & crosses.
this reminds me of that time I should have bought that bone and glass necklace on sz. it was only after I realized how rare it waspost #57225 of 1090544/22/12 at 3:56pmQuote:
yoox has the stupid version that nobody wants for like 500$ or something. Hurray. Seriously, though, when the fuck am I going to find them?
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Best Underwear You've Worn? 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 4 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...