or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3785

post #56761 of 100295
mark zuckerberg has assburgers and look how famous he is
post #56762 of 100295
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

lol8[1].gif I wouldn't want to meet with any of you, some alright dudes around here but still, nah. This is why I don't do Facebook either I agree with toasty...meet people the old fashioned way

"Yeah babe, no, no we can't be together today I am meeting some dude from the internets..he offered me a beer!" "He likes Margiela too!!!"

gonna disagree with you here. West24 is probably one of my best friends now and I met him because of SF
post #56763 of 100295
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

mark zuckerberg has assburgers and look how famous he is
post #56764 of 100295
i've met maybe 50 people from sf. some are cool, some are weird. most everyone is nice though. made some good friends from the site too.
post #56765 of 100295
So did somebody post something about clothes in the past four pages or what the fuck?
post #56766 of 100295
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

lol8[1].gif I wouldn't want to meet with any of you, some alright dudes around here but still, nah. This is why I don't do Facebook either I agree with toasty...meet people the old fashioned way

"Yeah babe, no, no we can't be together today I am meeting some dude from the internets..he offered me a beer!" "He likes Margiela too!!!"

gonna disagree with you here. West24 is probably one of my best friends now and I met him because of SF

Joking aside setting time off and meeting someone from this forum or the internet is a concept that is very alien to me, not to be ignorant about it, just think its weird
post #56767 of 100295
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Joking aside setting time off and meeting someone from this forum or the internet is a concept that is very alien to me, not to be ignorant about it, just think its weird

I'd have to agree. I don't think I actually know anyone on SF... and if I happened to run into someone somehow (not sure how I'd know, but regardless) it would seem strange. Although, there are some here who work in close geographic areas, same industries and possibly knew of each other previously so in certain instances it's not TOO weird! tongue.gif
post #56768 of 100295
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Joking aside setting time off and meeting someone from this forum or the internet is a concept that is very alien to me, not to be ignorant about it, just think its weird

I entirely see where you're coming from, and I was the same way. Hell, I'm still pretty private (only like a handful of people here know my real name). But, with a place like this, there are so many great people on here. You can meet so many people that end up being great connections for business, or even life in general. I'm sure there are a ton of awkward fucks on here, but that shouldn't entirely shut you off towards the idea.
post #56769 of 100295
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

I'm absolutely awful in real life and literally have aspergers and can't make eye contact with other people and a number of posters can attest to this
I'm also horribly obese but good at photoshop to make myself thinner
now who wants a hj (nothing gay though)

would consider HJ for that junya blazer (6).
post #56770 of 100295
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post

do Dries shoes fit TTS?
could I get away with sizing down .5

size down 1
post #56771 of 100295
if you think online dating is weird, you'll think meeting some dude on a forum is weird.
post #56772 of 100295
i've always wondered what a room full of everyone from sw&d would be like.
post #56773 of 100295
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

i've always wondered what a room full of everyone from sw&d would be like.

go to san fran on May 5th or whatever and you'll see
post #56774 of 100295
i bet tween and i would have a fun time hanging out
post #56775 of 100295
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post

go to san fran on May 5th or whatever and you'll see

i'll be fapping to the avengers in a theater full of people
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts