Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 9/28/16 at 6:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Random fashion thoughts - Page 3731post #55952 of 1090533/27/12 at 9:20pm
Anybody know where I can get shoes like this?
Also since we're on the topic of current personal style...
I wanna do up some crazy shit that isn't seen in Toronto much if at all.
I'm inspired by Japanese street fashion, though a lot of the looks aren't put together in a way that suits my taste. I like bold colours and crazy prints but I'm very picky about colour/pattern combos.
I really like the idea of layering clothing into a new silhouette but I don't know if I'll have to start shopping the women's section to find shit I want. I have a pair of womens harem shorts that are a nice thin cotton in black and a couple of longjohns/leggings in black and b&w striped, but that's not enough. I want MOAR.inspirations (Click to show)
Keep in mind that I have basically no income so all of my stuff has to be either thrifted or gifted. If I'm gonna ask for clothes for my birthday (fuck yeah summer birthday) it better be some next level shit.
Anybody have any tips/ideas?
I was thinking of even DIYing some stuff into what I want because designer stuff is way too expensive and DIYing thrifted clothes is practically no loss. I might do a semi-x-post in the DIY thread later when I have more of an idea of what I want to DIY.post #55953 of 1090533/27/12 at 9:24pmpost #55954 of 1090533/27/12 at 9:24pmpost #55955 of 1090533/27/12 at 9:28pmpost #55956 of 1090533/27/12 at 9:30pmpost #55957 of 1090533/27/12 at 9:37pmpost #55958 of 1090533/27/12 at 9:38pmpost #55959 of 1090533/27/12 at 9:50pmpost #55960 of 1090533/27/12 at 9:50pmpost #55961 of 1090533/27/12 at 10:08pmpost #55962 of 1090533/27/12 at 10:09pmpost #55963 of 1090533/27/12 at 10:12pmpost #55964 of 1090533/27/12 at 10:42pmpost #55965 of 1090533/27/12 at 11:01pmCleaning up my entire house to try and match my fashion mindset as of late being nicer stuff in lower quantity. Have thrown away/put in Goodwill bag so much stuff.
Opening up so much space for ...................activities!
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 50 seconds ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 4 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 6 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 7 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 11 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 12 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...