or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3725  

post #55861 of 109053
took some trousers to the tailor today to have them hemmed so they fit cropped. tailor assumed at first that I wanted them longer, then when I finally got the message through she was clearly repulsed. shog[1].gif
post #55862 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

he probably has some of those exclusive ckc sunglasses devil.gif

If only! That was FW 11. I try to steal them everytime I go to my friends house. She doesn't even look good in them happy.gif
post #55863 of 109053
what the heck bows' friend!!! give them to bowdogg!! biggrin.gif
post #55864 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

took some trousers to the tailor today to have them hemmed so they fit cropped. tailor assumed at first that I wanted them longer, then when I finally got the message through she was clearly repulsed. shog[1].gif

is this the foreign tailor you spoke of before ? or just retarded ?
post #55865 of 109053
any opinions from people on Mauro Grifoni? it's one of those brands on The Corner I know nothing about. wondering if the materials are nice and whatever else people know.
post #55866 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

any opinions from people on Mauro Grifoni? it's one of those brands on The Corner I know nothing about. wondering if the materials are nice and whatever else people know.

I think Fok spoke well of the brand. Looks like pretty simple stuff, but pricing isn't bad. Some of the knits have caught my eye, but my size has almost always been unavailable.
post #55867 of 109053
ffffuuuu.gif
Edited by gettoasty - 3/26/12 at 2:32pm
post #55868 of 109053


http://www.reborn.ws/shop/AlexandrePlokhov/plfw11004/

this is better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Where the hell can I find a coat like this now?:
http://www.reborn.ws/shop/Kin/knfw11001/
Size.48 sold out but was not crossed out online. Sort of sad and bummed frown.gif


 

post #55869 of 109053

thinking of doing this, to an old gtm vtg 

C201112-Holiday-Gift-Guide-2011-shirt-1.jpg

post #55870 of 109053
This is awesome

IMG_1103.jpgIMG_1104.jpgIMG_1102.jpg
post #55871 of 109053
In other news...
90
post #55872 of 109053
post #55873 of 109053
All I can think of when I see that Bless is walking around a hardwood floor house and laying down wherever I please, strawberry milk nearby.
post #55874 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post


http://www.reborn.ws/shop/AlexandrePlokhov/plfw11004/
this is better!



Unfortunately I think like half of Reborn's stock is sold out and just hasn't been marked as such on their website. I tried to order a Plokhov sweatshirt a few weeks ago and they had not marked it off but I was later informed it was still sold out. I checked again a few days ago and they still had not crossed it out...probably the same now
post #55875 of 109053
plokhov is good until i see the hood on half the jackets uhoh.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts