or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3720  

post #55786 of 109053
Fucked around at Brigade today while picking up some new w+h chinos (suburban steeze, bitches). Tried on some Gitman Vintage and didn't really care for how it looked. Sleeves are too bulky and there isn't enough length for us tall dudes.

They did have some pretty awesome boots. They were a washed grey suede by a British brand called Hudson. Never heard of them before.

Going to do something that I should have done for a long time - order the swatch book off of moderntailor. Tired of dress shirts never fitting quite right.
post #55787 of 109053
MTM only works if you know your precise measurements and taking account how it will be worn, wash or dry clean etc.

That and choosing the right place for MTM because the fabrics can range a lot in terms of quality.

I kind of gave up thus far. It was not bad and the MTM shirts are all wearable, but minor details that I cannot be bothered with at the moment and rather just go OTR for the time being.

When you head toward the MTM direction it really takes a lot of time and understanding even though it may not seem so since you're clicking away on the internet putting in measurements..
post #55788 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

MTM only works if you know your precise measurements and taking account how it will be worn, wash or dry clean etc.
That and choosing the right place for MTM because the fabrics can range a lot in terms of quality.
I kind of gave up thus far. It was not bad and the MTM shirts are all wearable, but minor details that I cannot be bothered with at the moment and rather just go OTR for the time being.
When you head toward the MTM direction it really takes a lot of time and understanding even though it may not seem so since you're clicking away on the internet putting in measurements..

I've done the MTM route before including the $20 test shirt from modertailor. That particular shirt was my third try at MTM, and probably my most successful. I think two more shirts and I'll have it dialed in. The test shirt fabric is pretty bad, which is why I would just pay to have them send me their swatch book. For $25 you get a swatch book with 50 or so swatches and three $10 off coupons. I really just want good white and blue pinpoint and an oxford. I know, it's not very SW&D, but the reality is that M-F I'm MC at the office.
post #55789 of 109053
isn't hudson that UO brand? nice designs and shapes, but poor leather and build?
post #55790 of 109053
hudson sucks, on par with R&R and TR mall brands.
post #55791 of 109053
I've been wearing the same thing for the past 9 months.
post #55792 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by aether View Post

isn't hudson that UO brand? nice designs and shapes, but poor leather and build?

Not sure. Never heard of them before. These are the shoes in question.
post #55793 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

I've been wearing the same thing for the past 9 months.

Black APC Rescue, Black patent vandal, white hanes tee/ howell shirt, Ervell (kimmel?) baseball jacket/schneider or jil cardigan
post #55794 of 109053
700
post #55795 of 109053
^Skeletor is looking pretty daper, there.
post #55796 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Z I didn't think you were allowed to drink in Utah? confused.gif
I'm in CO. And drunk agin.
post #55797 of 109053
Fuking meatball pizza!
post #55798 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

I'm in CO. And drunk agin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

Fuking meatball pizza!

This combined with the genius from yesterday is pure gold! Keep it up Zissou.
post #55799 of 109053
Hey t_s,

457970_010_A?wid=900&hei=600&fmt=jpg&qlt=95,0

457970_170_A?wid=900&hei=600&fmt=jpg&qlt=95,0

this one pretty cool too
450942_100_A?wid=900&hei=600&fmt=jpg&qlt=95,0
(comes in black as well)

pretty dope tee's i think
post #55800 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

I'm in CO. And drunk agin.

There are very few boats here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts