GO have a drink man, and come back tomorrow.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/12/16 at 6:31pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 3718post #55756 of 1090533/23/12 at 7:05pmpost #55757 of 1090533/23/12 at 7:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by the shah
what the hell happened in 1923 that this fellow A decided to do this for ???
mr snow :- jet owns them because they are first iteration and quite nice and nobody else has them including homeboy who got next-season ones cuz couldn't find first season ones
as for wool shorts, I think the LUC is the way to go
other stuff that comes to mind esp re: cropped trousers : kolor (japanese sizing 1-5, I take godzilla size), V-A, vlaas, attachment etc.
here are some ideas, if you like to click through* , i tried to avoid plain cotton and at least offer cotton blends along with other summery fabrics (a few aren't though)
* e-shopping while listening to techno music, I find, makes the experience a million times more satisfying and indulgent L&F drawpcrawtch waxed linen (Click to show)In Aisce ramie blend (Click to show)Damir linen (Click to show)L&F cotton (Click to show)Forme D' hemp (Click to show)Forme D' linen (Click to show)Forme D' linen (Click to show)Vlaas linen (Click to show)Mihara wool (Click to show)Attachment wool/cashmere (Click to show)VA cotton/linen (Click to show)John Lawrence wool (Click to show)Devoa hemp (Click to show)VA wool/silk (Click to show)bbs linen/polyurethane (Click to show)Attachment cotton/rayon (Click to show)Rick wool blend (Click to show)Mihara cotton/linen (Click to show)Jurius cotton (Click to show)Jurius rayon/silk/polyurethane (Click to show)Rick wool blend (Click to show)
TL;DRpost #55758 of 1090533/23/12 at 7:16pmpost #55759 of 1090533/23/12 at 7:27pmpost #55760 of 1090533/23/12 at 7:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Biggskip
I assume everybody has already see Fok's interview with Hypebeast.
Fok, lookin' good man.
Ordered a blazer from Acrimony. The tag says XL, but fits more like M. Fuck, now I have find a way to spend $300 bucks at Acrimony.
Find out if any of that is transferable. If so, I've got my eye on something and could probably take about half of that off your hands.post #55761 of 1090533/23/12 at 8:24pmlol, is zissou drunk?
I just realized the best way to handle shahs posts where he has a bunch of spoilers is to start from the bottom up. That way each spoiler links that you have to click are actually close together instead of having to scroll down to the link each time when you start from the top. It's gonna save my wrist.post #55762 of 1090533/23/12 at 8:36pmpost #55763 of 1090533/23/12 at 8:38pmpost #55764 of 1090533/23/12 at 8:57pmQuote:
i refuse to be associated with that vile and oft-misused term. Quite regularly, "my eyes glaze over" when I read polysyllabic discourse on the themes of poststructuralism and postmodernism; what I understand is largely truism or error, but that is only a fraction of the total word count. No one seems to be able to explain to me why the latest post-this-and-that is (for the most part) other than truism, error, or gibberish, and I do not know how to proceed.Quote:Originally Posted by aether
lol, is zissou drunk?
I just realized the best way to handle shahs posts where he has a bunch of spoilers is to start from the bottom up. That way each spoiler links that you have to click are actually close together instead of having to scroll down to the link each time when you start from the top. It's gonna save my wrist.
do i have to spoiler my spoilers ?
N.B. : that post was for mr snowman. Can everyone on SF please put me on ignore ? that would make quite a post-modernist posting experience herepost #55765 of 1090533/23/12 at 9:02pmpost #55766 of 1090533/23/12 at 9:10pmi found you super irritating, so i did. but saw you contributed in the fashion thread. people who just start posting all the time out of the blue and post nothing of any substance (no real content) just tend to get really annoying...maybe take it easypost #55767 of 1090533/23/12 at 9:13pmQuote:
You had probably twice as many posts as that about your posting restrictions alone. You've posted nearly 60 times in the last two days. Enthusiasm is fine, but a lot of your posts didn't seem to convey any message outside of "Hey, posting is fun!"post #55768 of 1090533/23/12 at 9:36pm
It said I had 60 posts but probably half of those literally weren't posted, and I've been posting for about a week. My first post was in the "introduce yourself" thread.
The photos I just posted in the runway thread and the sunglasses photos I posted for Brad yesterday I had already posted days ago.
I messaged Fok and he said that apparently the spam filter was getting rid of all my messages, so he put me on the "trusted posters" list or w/e.
edit: I had 3 posts focused on posting restrictions lol. They made up 3 of the 4 I counted in my head.post #55769 of 1090533/23/12 at 9:38pmseems like hes just enthusiastic and wants to learn as much as possible, while "participating." Many use this site as a playground, and I don't really mind him. If he gets really annoying the forum regulators will stomp him out anyways.post #55770 of 1090533/23/12 at 9:39pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Cars We Drive! 2 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 53 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › NWT ETRO Cashmere Blazer M Made in Italy US 38 R 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding