GET THE FUCK OUT
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:24 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 3718post #55756 of 1090543/23/12 at 7:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #55757 of 1090543/23/12 at 7:05pmpost #55758 of 1090543/23/12 at 7:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by the shah
what the hell happened in 1923 that this fellow A decided to do this for ???
mr snow :- jet owns them because they are first iteration and quite nice and nobody else has them including homeboy who got next-season ones cuz couldn't find first season ones
as for wool shorts, I think the LUC is the way to go
other stuff that comes to mind esp re: cropped trousers : kolor (japanese sizing 1-5, I take godzilla size), V-A, vlaas, attachment etc.
here are some ideas, if you like to click through* , i tried to avoid plain cotton and at least offer cotton blends along with other summery fabrics (a few aren't though)
* e-shopping while listening to techno music, I find, makes the experience a million times more satisfying and indulgent L&F drawpcrawtch waxed linen (Click to show)In Aisce ramie blend (Click to show)Damir linen (Click to show)L&F cotton (Click to show)Forme D' hemp (Click to show)Forme D' linen (Click to show)Forme D' linen (Click to show)Vlaas linen (Click to show)Mihara wool (Click to show)Attachment wool/cashmere (Click to show)VA cotton/linen (Click to show)John Lawrence wool (Click to show)Devoa hemp (Click to show)VA wool/silk (Click to show)bbs linen/polyurethane (Click to show)Attachment cotton/rayon (Click to show)Rick wool blend (Click to show)Mihara cotton/linen (Click to show)Jurius cotton (Click to show)Jurius rayon/silk/polyurethane (Click to show)Rick wool blend (Click to show)
TL;DRpost #55759 of 1090543/23/12 at 7:16pmpost #55760 of 1090543/23/12 at 7:27pmpost #55761 of 1090543/23/12 at 7:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Biggskip
I assume everybody has already see Fok's interview with Hypebeast.
Fok, lookin' good man.
Ordered a blazer from Acrimony. The tag says XL, but fits more like M. Fuck, now I have find a way to spend $300 bucks at Acrimony.
Find out if any of that is transferable. If so, I've got my eye on something and could probably take about half of that off your hands.post #55762 of 1090543/23/12 at 8:24pmlol, is zissou drunk?
I just realized the best way to handle shahs posts where he has a bunch of spoilers is to start from the bottom up. That way each spoiler links that you have to click are actually close together instead of having to scroll down to the link each time when you start from the top. It's gonna save my wrist.post #55763 of 1090543/23/12 at 8:36pmpost #55764 of 1090543/23/12 at 8:38pmpost #55765 of 1090543/23/12 at 8:57pmQuote:
i refuse to be associated with that vile and oft-misused term. Quite regularly, "my eyes glaze over" when I read polysyllabic discourse on the themes of poststructuralism and postmodernism; what I understand is largely truism or error, but that is only a fraction of the total word count. No one seems to be able to explain to me why the latest post-this-and-that is (for the most part) other than truism, error, or gibberish, and I do not know how to proceed.Quote:Originally Posted by aether
lol, is zissou drunk?
I just realized the best way to handle shahs posts where he has a bunch of spoilers is to start from the bottom up. That way each spoiler links that you have to click are actually close together instead of having to scroll down to the link each time when you start from the top. It's gonna save my wrist.
do i have to spoiler my spoilers ?
N.B. : that post was for mr snowman. Can everyone on SF please put me on ignore ? that would make quite a post-modernist posting experience herepost #55766 of 1090543/23/12 at 9:02pmpost #55767 of 1090543/23/12 at 9:10pmi found you super irritating, so i did. but saw you contributed in the fashion thread. people who just start posting all the time out of the blue and post nothing of any substance (no real content) just tend to get really annoying...maybe take it easypost #55768 of 1090543/23/12 at 9:13pmQuote:
You had probably twice as many posts as that about your posting restrictions alone. You've posted nearly 60 times in the last two days. Enthusiasm is fine, but a lot of your posts didn't seem to convey any message outside of "Hey, posting is fun!"post #55769 of 1090543/23/12 at 9:36pm
It said I had 60 posts but probably half of those literally weren't posted, and I've been posting for about a week. My first post was in the "introduce yourself" thread.
The photos I just posted in the runway thread and the sunglasses photos I posted for Brad yesterday I had already posted days ago.
I messaged Fok and he said that apparently the spam filter was getting rid of all my messages, so he put me on the "trusted posters" list or w/e.
edit: I had 3 posts focused on posting restrictions lol. They made up 3 of the 4 I counted in my head.post #55770 of 1090543/23/12 at 9:38pmseems like hes just enthusiastic and wants to learn as much as possible, while "participating." Many use this site as a playground, and I don't really mind him. If he gets really annoying the forum regulators will stomp him out anyways.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 22 seconds ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Gitman Vintage Classic Yellow Oxford Sz. M - READ 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan