or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3699  

post #55471 of 109053
TB FW12/13: Shoe spats and top hats. awwwwwyyyeeeeeaahhhh
post #55472 of 109053
LOL!!! best RFT commentary for awhile
post #55473 of 109053
nvm
Edited by brad-t - 3/21/12 at 3:42pm
post #55474 of 109053
Do you mean that you think he was a cobbler, or that you woke up in the back of a cobbler's shop feeling strangely full? eh.gif
post #55475 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post

that model looks like a gay Eason.

Eason looks like a gay Eason.
post #55476 of 109053
583

X_X
post #55477 of 109053
there should be a thread for every one of the subgroup in Drew's/TOJ style graph

^also the pants just blend into the boots drool.gif
post #55478 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

583
X_X

I'm going to show my next gf her tumblr and be like, 'you're going to dress like this'
but she'll have to get 2 jobs just to fund clothes, oh well
post #55479 of 109053
that's a bizarre thing to say first of all and second most of her wardrobe has been collected (curated, one could say) over the past decade at least, some vintage pieces in there that you'll never find, she just put up a fit of a rare piece as well.
best of luck redface.gif
post #55480 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

that's a bizarre thing to say first of all and second most of her wardrobe has been collected (curated, one could say) over the past decade at least, some vintage pieces in there that you'll never find, she just put up a fit of a rare piece as well.
best of luck redface.gif

This woman is amazing, link to her tumblr: http://metrobulotdodo.tumblr.com/
post #55481 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

This woman is amazing, link to her tumblr: http://metrobulotdodo.tumblr.com/

...i think shah was the person to initially link to her tumblr.

IMO that fit is the worst of some amazing fits she posted.

also, people shouldn't try to dress like someone who's clearly spent years developing their own personal style that probably only works for them because it's...authentic.
post #55482 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

...i think shah was the person to initially link to her tumblr.
IMO that fit is the worst of some amazing fits she posted.
also, people shouldn't try to dress like someone who's clearly spent years developing their own personal style that probably only works for them because it's...authentic.

Oops, totally missed that. Found the link on nickelcobalt's tumblr
post #55483 of 109053
Will be in NYC again 15th-26th!
post #55484 of 109053
April? Hmmm...may have to plan a reunion visit! foo.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #55485 of 109053
May!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts