or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3664  

post #54946 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

No relation to fashion whatsoever: "A baby rabbit born with no ears was being filmed by a news team when the cameraman stepped on him by mistake on Wednesday. The bunny didn't suffer, said the distraught director of the zoo in Germany who had hoped to turn the rare rabbit into a media star." -- http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,821389,00.html

While moving a pile of mulch once I skewered a nest of baby rabbits with a pitchfork frown.gif Thanks for reminding me
post #54947 of 109053
goddamn that is awful
post #54948 of 109053
my uncle who had a farm used to give us rabbits as pets when i was younger. I just found out earlier this year that he used us to fatten them up and then would switch them out frown.gif ...we ate them frown.giffrown.gif
post #54949 of 109053
wicked
post #54950 of 109053
This thread is really fucked up today
post #54951 of 109053
rabbit is delicious
post #54952 of 109053
I've never tried rabbit but curry goat wasn't bad the one time I had it.
post #54953 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

This thread is really fucked up today

Guess that's partially my fault.

To get back to fashion, Barney's fashion director just resigned. She's apparently pursuing other opportunities in England. I'm guessing it was a fairly miserable job given the financial trouble Barney's is having (could be wrong because I know essentially squat about Barney's internal operations). I think the real reason, though, is that she got tired of people asking her when the next sale would be. tongue.gif
post #54954 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

This thread is really fucked up today

Guess that's partially my fault.

To get back to fashion, Barney's fashion director just resigned. She's apparently pursuing other opportunities in England. I'm guessing it was a fairly miserable job given the financial trouble Barney's is having (could be wrong because I know essentially squat about Barney's internal operations). I think the real reason, though, is that she got tired of people asking her when the next sale would be. tongue.gif

also my fault, what with the flowery chatter ; SWD is not ready to become garderie des petites fleurs . I might as well have talked about killing rabbits ... [namedrop plockhov here ftw]

the bolded part is outstanding.

though I once trolled a Barney's SA by casually browsing, getting him to approach me as I looked around with bewilderment. He offered a generic "nice trousers" comment to which I said -- oh these ? just +j cropped for spring time. and then ~~ So, can you tell me about upcoming sales ???

he recoiled in absolute disgust but tried to form some kind of response that really wasn't very audible. as he moved on, I made my way to the CDGH+ jackets where I created a pile of them on the ground and rolled around for several hours in luxurious light-weight spring fabrics.

then I tried on inlove.gif chucks for sizing and proceeded to order them online for a discounted price using my mobile device.

~ fin ~
post #54955 of 109053
In some sort of cosmic irony, I suddenly find myself in want of a Yoox code
post #54956 of 109053
I got an email today from Yoox saying "SPRINGTIME@YOOX" is good for 15% off and free shipping until the end of the month ..... but it doesn't fucking work.

Presumably it works for US customers and they just sent it to me by mistake. Worth a shot, anyway.
post #54957 of 109053
I've gotten to the point where I rather hate buying clothes. I almost bought a pair of jeans that I'd like, but the thought of spending money on clothes was a bit repulsive. Maybe it's because vintage Danish furniture is my new obsession.
post #54958 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post

I got an email today from Yoox saying "SPRINGTIME@YOOX" is good for 15% off and free shipping until the end of the month ..... but it doesn't fucking work.
Presumably it works for US customers and they just sent it to me by mistake. Worth a shot, anyway.

Nice, thanks so much. Kopped a pair of KVA derbies with the code. fistbump.gif
post #54959 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

I've gotten to the point where I rather hate buying clothes. I almost bought a pair of jeans that I'd like, but the thought of spending money on clothes was a bit repulsive. Maybe it's because vintage Danish furniture is my new obsession.


You´s crazy!  Buying clothes gives you a great warm feeling inside, specially when doing it online. The expectation and the eagerness while waiting for the package to arrive, and once it does, you open it, try it on and then you wanna buy more shit again.

post #54960 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post

I've never tried rabbit but curry goat wasn't bad the one time I had it.

Curry goat is a'right but rabbit are absolutely delicious, especially their brains.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts