or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3571  

post #53551 of 109053
http://i.imgur.com/WN5Sz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2RhZJ.jpg

what do you think fit wise?
post #53552 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post

lolwut?

It's a random fashun thought frown.gif I fucking hate wingtips. I think they are ugly. I don't know why people wear them, or why people sell them.
post #53553 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post

you should just work out a little lane.

like this ? while driving, can you ???

234

or like this

or this ..... I work out !! grll lookatdatbody

or do you mean for real

in all seriousness last two are great. PI I watch from time to time, loved going to gym ever since I first saw haha

PROBLEM???

526
Edited by the shah - 2/19/12 at 8:05pm
post #53554 of 109053
never thought how completely this forum would have changed my perception of clothing when I stumbled upon it six months ago. I can barely shop in a mall any more except for basics and select nordstrom/neiman/etc. things. I now value different brands and self-images, and can spot certain brands from miles away. I know now that I can get much better quality for the same money, more unique and unusual items can be had, and I know too that I'm just beginning to learn and come into my own.
post #53555 of 109053

Nice and i like it, more important than wearing those and having it is on how your going to carry it all through out.

post #53556 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce126 View Post

never thought how completely this forum would have changed my perception of clothing when I stumbled upon it six months ago. I can barely shop in a mall any more except for basics and select nordstrom/neiman/etc. things. I now value different brands and self-images, and can spot certain brands from miles away. I know now that I can get much better quality for the same money, more unique and unusual items can be had, and I know too that I'm just beginning to learn and come into my own.

i dont think this is true ... the better the quality of clothing the more it cost because they use better material/fabrics and generally is not made in a china sweat shop. i suppose if you always buy on sale then it might be.
post #53557 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post

i dont think this is true ... the better the quality of clothing the more it cost because they use better material/fabrics and generally is not made in a china sweat shop. i suppose if you always buy on sale then it might be.

I see your point, and this can be true alot of the time. i'm trying to walk that line between frugality, sensibility, and high quality/style. that sounds retarded.
post #53558 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post

the better the quality of clothing the more it cost because they use better material/fabrics and generally is not made in a china sweat shop. i suppose if you always buy on sale then it might be.


Eh, not true, more often than not. A lot of so-called 'Made in Italy' clothing is actually made in China, then flown to Italy to have some tiny, irrelevant part sewn on -- often, the 'Made in Italy' tag itself.

As far as better materials, go, how many zillion dollar designer items are being made out of the same polyester and fake leather that fills JC Penny? (Really, the 'quality' argument would best be applied to MC brands).
post #53559 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobizor View Post

Eh, not true, more often than not. A lot of so-called 'Made in Italy' clothing is actually made in China, then flown to Italy to have some tiny, irrelevant part sewn on -- often, the 'Made in Italy' tag itself.
As far as better materials, go, how many zillion dollar designer items are being made out of the same polyester and fake leather that fills JC Penny? (Really, the 'quality' argument would best be applied to MC brands).

I guess then, we just have to say that branding doesnt lead to quality, quality is quality. As for what that even is...
post #53560 of 109053
my friends found my old waywt photos on my camera. lol.
post #53561 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobizor View Post

JPMwm.png
6rR0e.png
Caught wearing fashunz: Agent Lisbon inlove.gif

she's always steezed out, and a lot of it's menswear. she wears a lot of band or boy by band.
post #53562 of 109053
Does any "sf approved" brands make clothing out of bamboo?
post #53563 of 109053
I think outlier makes bamboo t-shirts but I may be wrong.
post #53564 of 109053
I made a huge detour to ship som stuff out at usps and I was the only dude there cause its presidents day ... And I didnt remember because its mid winter break right now foo.gif
post #53565 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Milano View Post

I made a huge detour to ship som stuff out at usps and I was the only dude there cause its presidents day ... And I didnt remember because its mid winter break right now foo.gif

Is it even open?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts