or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3250

post #48736 of 100264
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

I think you have him confused with NOBD, both have young daughters.

Biggskipp = so creepy

Well that's not really fair. Haven't both posted photos on here with their daughters or at least mentioned them? Not like Biggskipp dug through their trash to bring these revelations to Styleforum.
post #48737 of 100264
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

Well that's not really fair. Haven't both posted photos on here with their daughters or at least mentioned them? Not like Biggskipp dug through their trash to bring these revelations to Styleforum.

Sorry forgot this part of that (10)
post #48738 of 100264
201
post #48739 of 100264
Quote:
Originally Posted by _yoo View Post

he is not nil
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

I dunno, someone get Nil back here and ask him what's up with it.

wut.

biggrin.gif
post #48740 of 100264
are you the Ssense model nil?
just admit it laugh.gif
post #48741 of 100264
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

Biggskipp = so creepy

Jotting name down on "People to Kill List".

6a00e54ee7b6428833014e891bbe82970d-500wi
post #48742 of 100264
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

OK Miran

LOL. Yeah it was a very miran thing to do. In that spirit, I'm off to criticize your mismatched outfits in WAYWT (not really...I like your pics)
post #48743 of 100264
post #48744 of 100264
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

LOL. Yeah it was a very miran thing to do. In that spirit, I'm off to criticize your mismatched outfits in WAYWT (not really...I like your pics)

You know, they deleted my food posts and told me by PM no more food posts. They said forum members were complaining about my food posts. It was also the day I made a pro-Obama post.
post #48745 of 100264
http://cbs.seenon.com/how-i-met-your-mother-silk-suitjama/detail.php?p=361783&v=cbs-howimetyourmother&ecid=SMM-CBS-00010&pa=SMM-CBS-00010

suitjamas
post #48746 of 100264
Quote:
Originally Posted by miran View Post

You know, they deleted my food posts and told me by PM no more food posts. They said forum members were complaining about my food posts. It was also the day I made a pro-Obama post.

CONSPIRACY
post #48747 of 100264
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

are you the Ssense model nil?
just admit it laugh.gif

If you put the Photoshop incognitos on him, I could see a resemblance. But as my SF FB buddies can attest, he looks far more Asiatic than I do. I'm only a half breed on that front.
post #48748 of 100264
Quote:
Originally Posted by miran View Post

You know, they deleted my food posts and told me by PM no more food posts. They said forum members were complaining about my food posts. It was also the day I made a pro-Obama post.

Haha. That's pretty funny to me. I didn't mind the food posts at all. I like to know details about the lifestyles of the other members—where they're traveling to, what kind of stuff they're eating, what music they like. Though you did tend to go on at length about your meals. biggrin.gif

Thought this picture was funny. Man, Chinese are spending insane amounts of money on luxe goods these days, and apparently most buyers are between 20 and 30.

256
post #48749 of 100264
Quote:
Originally Posted by miran View Post

You know, they deleted my food posts and told me by PM no more food posts. They said forum members were complaining about my food posts. It was also the day I made a pro-Obama post.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm willing to bet that it was because your food posts had nothing at all to do with WAYWT.
post #48750 of 100264
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm willing to bet that it was because your food posts had nothing at all to do with WAYWT.

Pray tell, is your post a random fashion thought?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts