or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3247

post #48691 of 98299
Yeah...I've got a few cool and too-expensive things lying around just because I don't have anything to wear them with...

A list can definitely help out.
post #48692 of 98299
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaac View Post

I feel like so many dudes on here get talked into not liking their fits, most of them are totally fine. overcritical concept, if you like the way you look don't post it in waywt.

I posted a couple times for constructive criticism, last fit got mostly nerd hate though.
post #48693 of 98299
I've never owned a sweater I liked. I always thought they looked goofy on me, wide chest / short torso... anyone else? some people just shouldnt wear sweaters?
post #48694 of 98299
The only person who shouldn't wear a sweater is satan.

But he probably could if he really wanted to.
post #48695 of 98299
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post

I posted a couple times for constructive criticism, last fit got mostly nerd hate though.

I think that a lot of people post in waywt looking for criticism, but what they end up with is a thousand posts that are simply degrading rather than constructive. It's too bad really.
post #48696 of 98299
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwahahahaha View Post

I think that a lot of people post in waywt looking for criticism, but what they end up with is a thousand posts that are simply degrading rather than constructive. It's too bad really.

I think it's really about the attitude people approach WAYWT with when posting fits that determines how others respond. If you come in all "fuck you guys" with a terrible fit, you're going to get shit on. Defensiveness is a serious no no too. But if you're humble about it and are genuinely asking for assistance, people are usually pretty helpful.
post #48697 of 98299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

I've never owned a sweater I liked. I always thought they looked goofy on me, wide chest / short torso... anyone else? some people just shouldnt wear sweaters?
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

I think it's really about the attitude people approach WAYWT with when posting fits that determines how others respond. If you come in all "fuck you guys" with a terrible fit, you're going to get shit on.

This is true.
Quote:
Defensiveness is a serious no no too.

This, too.
Quote:
But if you're humble about it and are genuinely asking for assistance, people are usually pretty helpful.

Eh. There are more than a few people here who seem to only have an active account because they enjoy emerging from the e-bushes to flame even the most humblest of humble dudes if they think their offering to the WAYWT gods aren't up to snuff.
post #48698 of 98299
Thought about this Snow?

562
post #48699 of 98299
What exactly is this supposed to be? plain.gif

(Advertisement on the top of the page)

Screen%20Shot%202011-12-08%20at%2011.29.19%20PM.png
post #48700 of 98299
Homie jus checkin' his BO level
post #48701 of 98299
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslade View Post

What exactly is this supposed to be? plain.gif
(Advertisement on the top of the page)
Screen%20Shot%202011-12-08%20at%2011.29.19%20PM.png

he is not nil
post #48702 of 98299
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslade View Post

What exactly is this supposed to be? plain.gif
(Advertisement on the top of the page)
Screen%20Shot%202011-12-08%20at%2011.29.19%20PM.png

I dunno, someone get Nil back here and ask him what's up with it.
post #48703 of 98299
Well shit, I guess I owe yoo a Coke.
post #48704 of 98299
reedo don't drink it!!! he play joke!!!
post #48705 of 98299
I'm increasingly less able to drop serious coin on basic items (button-down shirts, basic trousers come to mind) when something like this:
467

is basically indistinguishable from a plaid shirt I'd get at a thrift shop.


And increasingly able to spend more on staples and unique items, even if I'm not able to wear them as frequently.

At least I know what I'm paying for when I check out the details and construction on something like this:
467
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts