or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3244

post #48646 of 98848
Click the other projects, the du there is a fucking magician.

Rates vary, they get shit sent from all over the world to repair that nobody can fix or to fix other shops fuckups.

You're a bad influence lester.
post #48647 of 98848
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin View Post

patrik never looks like the happiest guy in the world 

he looks like he hates fashun
post #48648 of 98848
Patrik is clearly smiling there, you all need to recalibrate your happiness radar to fashun setting.



edit: ah well, this didn't deserve to be newpaged...)
post #48649 of 98848
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

You're a bad influence lester.

cheers.gif
post #48650 of 98848
So...any fashun designers make split sole shoes? I find them unparalleled in terms of comfort, coolness, and the ability to treetop three hundred pound drunk dudes, if need be.

If not, I may just have to design some and go bespoke and make millions like that Fratelli designer....

(but I would rather just buy some).

EDIT: Something like my Asics, but with better leather and no branding would be ideal:

UL0gf.png
lZQU4.png

satisfied.gif
Edited by noob - 12/7/11 at 10:31pm
post #48651 of 98848
those are hideous
post #48652 of 98848
Yes, those are for wrestling. I'm asking if one of the designers prone to homages or drawing inspiration from... or whatever has made a split sole boot or sneaker.
post #48653 of 98848
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

Click the other projects, the du there is a fucking magician.
Rates vary, they get shit sent from all over the world to repair that nobody can fix or to fix other shops fuckups.
You're a bad influence lester.

Fuck that is amazing that they can do that, I'm impressed

Have got a few pairs I should send in, sounds good
post #48654 of 98848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

3 ketel one
3/4 st. germain
1/2 noilly pratt
1/4 maraschino

Randomly remembered this when I picked up a new bottle of St. Germain earlier today, gave it a try. A little maraschino goes a long way, I think a little less would make the drink more balanced. Also, you should try using Vya vermouth, and replacing the orange twist with a grapefruit twist.
post #48655 of 98848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Fuck that is amazing that they can do that, I'm impressed
Have got a few pairs I should send in, sounds good

Seriously. I'm not sure if I've ever seen work that good. Goddamn.

Jet, any idea on going rates? Guess I'll just pop on down there next week to check them out.
post #48656 of 98848
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick View Post

Randomly remembered this when I picked up a new bottle of St. Germain earlier today, gave it a try. A little maraschino goes a long way, I think a little less would make the drink more balanced. Also, you should try using Vya vermouth, and replacing the orange twist with a grapefruit twist.

I think I'd already had a few when I posted that, so I don't doubt that it would be better toned down a bit. Adding some chartreuse in there somewhere probably wouldn't hurt, either. Thanks, I'll try the grapefruit twist, too; even thinking about the lemon is making my mouth pucker right now.
post #48657 of 98848
Have you tried the Last Word? I've been meaning to pick up some Chartreuse and try it.

Got a name for your drink, btw? Gonna test it on some friends, see what they think, and it'd be nice to have something to call it, haha.
post #48658 of 98848
2/3 recent purchases has been returned, here's to hoping #3 works.
post #48659 of 98848
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoffice View Post

i always pictured softy as a lil cuddly asian kid foo.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

[/spoiler]
I have so much to learn O__________O

Yeah, I have no idea how much of what Shah wrote in that post is true and how much is BS.

Is Sipang really 6'7"? If so, we need him to post fits more often, so that I can learn from him.

Did he and Shah really play b-ball together?
post #48660 of 98848
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobizor View Post

Yes, those are for wrestling. I'm asking if one of the designers prone to homages or drawing inspiration from... or whatever has made a split sole boot or sneaker.

i think julius did a wrestling sneaker

not sure what a split toe shoe is redface.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts