or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3239

post #48571 of 97658
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

Sipang - "The Scholar"

one of my fave fotos Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
126

Well, I had to learn this in school
post #48572 of 97658
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch View Post

he should visit my insane armenian tailor. most misogynistic and racist dude i know. thinks the world originated in armenia, all language is from there. talks shit and lectures all his customers. does great work though. likes me and my bro cuz we resemble good "Caucasoids"....nice guy, though!

haha i was offering a location he could get to in less than 3 days driving. just dont ever tell your tailor you like anything turkish ... ever
post #48573 of 97658
What are you studying?
post #48574 of 97658
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

What are you studying?

studied. he's done and retired. (margiela)
post #48575 of 97658
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post

Well, I had to learn this in school

that's Ann D, right? Which one of those guys is you foo.gif
post #48576 of 97658
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post

Well, I had to learn this in school

that's Ann D, right? Which one of those guys is you foo.gif

i've seen sipang and i can tell you he is alarmingly handsome as well as at least 1.25x taller than anyone pictured there
post #48577 of 97658
I am a (part-time) model, after all


Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

What are you studying?

I mean, in elementary school
post #48578 of 97658
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post

i've seen sipang and i can tell you he is alarmingly handsome as well as at least 1.25x taller than anyone pictured there

that only puts him at 5 8 rimshot.gif
post #48579 of 97658
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post

APK needs to visit Ali in d-bo , bdeuce22recommends him

he should visit my insane armenian tailor. most misogynistic and racist dude i know. thinks the world originated in armenia, all language is from there. talks shit and lectures all his customers. does great work though. likes me and my bro cuz we resemble good "Caucasoids"....nice guy, though!

this is awesome, they're sick cobblers too
post #48580 of 97658
Any recs for a simple black belt? Under $100 and not too crazy. I was thinking Tanner, I really like the one I currently have from them
post #48581 of 97658
i was going to say tanner

or zissou
post #48582 of 97658
I quite surprised at the number of TOJ jackets that wind up on B&S that all seem to be in very small sizes.
post #48583 of 97658
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

i was going to say tanner
or zissou

Yea I think I'ma just get another Tanner, best belt I've ever owned. Plus, occupylocal, righ?
post #48584 of 97658
I remember the first half of this year when mr porter launched they had fantastic response times times to email queries and service, nowadays ie past few months whenever I send an email about an order or question I have it either takes several days for them to respond or they don't respond ever.

Pretty disappointed this went to shit.
post #48585 of 97658
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

I remember the first half of this year when mr porter launched they had fantastic response times times to email queries and service, nowadays ie past few months whenever I send an email about an order or question I have it either takes several days for them to respond or they don't respond ever.

Pretty disappointed this went to shit.

damn so i guess you like those too ?? i am the only one......
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts