or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 3129

post #46921 of 102408
What theme would dropcrotch wool pants, white shirt and blazer be? Going to a theme party, want to look good.
post #46922 of 102408
Quote:
Originally Posted by afc345 View Post

What theme would dropcrotch wool pants, white shirt and blazer be? Going to a theme party, want to look good.

Asobu/Ivwri theme
post #46923 of 102408
Quote:
Originally Posted by afc345 View Post

What theme would dropcrotch wool pants, white shirt and blazer be? Going to a theme party, want to look good.

moroccan [pants = sarouel]
300
post #46924 of 102408
Yeah, I'm into that bedouin/whatever middle-eastern steeze, just don't know how to explain the geographican entity of the outfit, as the theme is supposed some geographical location or person(s). I need an alibi people
post #46925 of 102408
I just say that I want to look like Gilgamesh. Throw some purple on it!
post #46926 of 102408
A little late on that real mustard tip, but there's a food cart in portland that serves only fries and dipping sauces. One of em is a mustard with honey and horseradish, it's sweet and spicy and insanely good....do want
post #46927 of 102408
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

My mom makes homemade mustard for a living and it is so good, but some people don't like the thick grainy mustards. Hot Garlic mustard with a ton of horseradish is the best.
Good call, I never really look into Lanvin for some reason. I'll have to start checking it out

Thick? Grainy? drool.gif

Is it available outside of the city?
post #46928 of 102408
Quote:
Originally Posted by afc345 View Post

Yeah, I'm into that bedouin/whatever middle-eastern steeze, just don't know how to explain the geographican entity of the outfit, as the theme is supposed some geographical location or person(s). I need an alibi people

lawrence
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
013%20Lawrence%20of%20Arabia.jpeg
JDL4W.jpg
post #46929 of 102408
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post

lawrence Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
013%20Lawrence%20of%20Arabia.jpeg
JDL4W.jpg

Nice. Shah, what did you think of (N)N's FW 09? THere were for sure some bedouin influences there, I loved the face veils.
post #46930 of 102408
i felt it was a time to say goodbyyyyeeee
i want the slippers for in-house use
480480
post #46931 of 102408
ahhh the only thing i love more than mustard than burns your sinuses is honey mustard that does the same
post #46932 of 102408
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

A little late on that real mustard tip, but there's a food cart in portland that serves only fries and dipping sauces. One of em is a mustard with honey and horseradish, it's sweet and spicy and insanely good....do want

does sipang proxy from Maison Antoine ?
post #46933 of 102408
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

ahhh the only thing i love more than mustard than burns your sinuses is honey mustard that does the same

Same here, but sometimes I overdo it and look like a meth head. I start pawing at my face and I'm like, "Fuck...shit...ah, damn that's good."
post #46934 of 102408
still want this. where can i find the white colourway in a small?
379
post #46935 of 102408
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Thick? Grainy? drool.gif
Is it available outside of the city?

Sent you a PM
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts