plz don't stop
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:26 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 2992post #44866 of 10905410/12/11 at 8:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #44867 of 10905410/12/11 at 8:34pmpost #44868 of 10905410/12/11 at 8:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
Those pictures as a little misleading. The 12% picture is probably closer to 10%, and so on... If you want to see guys at about 7-8% bf, look at the more cut MMA fighters at weigh in time. I was as low as 7% when I was fighting competitively (that was 10 years ago now!) and I was on a very strict diet pre-fights, plus 2-3 workouts a day (cardio/strength and conditioning/fight training). A lot of guys my size (I walked around at 165 or so, and fought at 155) were lower bf than the heavyweights and LHW, for obvious reasons.
As for not getting big - it's easy to be pretty strong and fast, and not be big. I never was. If you have the genetics, and do any significant amount of cardio, you are not going to get that big, especially without supplements.
i did a couple of sit-ups today. then i ate, like, half a loaf of challah bread with my ginger ale. coupla glasses of medoc and i have finished my workout for the day.post #44869 of 10905410/12/11 at 8:49pmpost #44870 of 10905410/12/11 at 8:51pmpost #44871 of 10905410/12/11 at 8:58pm
Nothing out of the ordinary. Shorts, my nikes, which i also wear for playing tennis, because they´re tennis sneakers. And then it dependes, sometimes tank tops or others just a normal tee. Don´t really like spending money on gym wear, prefer to use it for jeans, sneakers, boots, shirts, jackets, etc. SOmething I can wear all the time. Workout clothing is for that, working out, and I only do that some hours a week, so it´s always better to direct that money to whatever i´m gonna wear on a daily basis.post #44872 of 10905410/12/11 at 8:58pmpost #44873 of 10905410/12/11 at 9:02pmpost #44874 of 10905410/12/11 at 9:15pmpost #44875 of 10905410/12/11 at 9:39pmGod this whole thread is fucked. For one, if you are 10% bf, you are ripped as shit. All your muscles show, and super clear. No matter how big they are
2. Im so fucking tired with 90% of this forum being trying to find deals on Allen Edmonds and find the perfect fit on RRL; seriously?
3. How are so many people STILL asking about how to wash jeans? Goddamn I thought this was covered years ago.
4. Why are people so scared to wear *fashion* in public. Damn, if you like the shit wear it. If you are scared to wear it, don't even bother. Stop being so pusillanimous about life and just live it you fucking pussies.post #44876 of 10905410/12/11 at 9:41pmpost #44877 of 10905410/12/11 at 9:42pm
measurements are approximate:
3 ketel one
3/4 st. germain
1/2 noilly pratt
shaken over ice, garnished with orange twist
right now tasting pretty good, but someone should attempt and thereby validate. i always use too much stgpost #44878 of 10905410/12/11 at 9:46pmTempted to try that, but I haven't found a suitable bottle cart for my living room yet. Don't want to spend the money on the USM cart because it won't fit anything underneath basically, needs to be bottles on both levels.
Zaya and Mexican coke, twist of lime would be a drink of the gods. Any decent rum for that matter, Mexican Coke makes it better. I gotta get a bottle of Don Julio for Rum and Cokes, and some white Havana Club for my ladies drinks.post #44879 of 10905410/12/11 at 9:47pmPS snowmalxl I wish fucking people would follow your lead. you came here with an interest and no idea what the fuck was going on. You bought expensive shit and looked like fashion hit you on a rough night when you weren't expecting it. People attacked your body shape, and how you dressed but you kept with it and now you are consistently one of my favorite posters, lots of hits, lots of misses, but fucking effort and fun which is what it is all about. You look better than ever and you obviously love it so keep doing it.
WTF people get so upset about a .5" stack weirdness on their jeans. Snowman has fun and just rocks out with sick clothes.
Obviously he is older than most posters and has a bit of cash to support the habit but damn everything isn't going to fit perfectly, or fit you. Buy, Sell and have fun.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › MC General Chat 1 minute ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › need a good vest, and some shirts 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...