plz don't stop
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 2/23/15 at 4:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 2992
Styleforum Top Picks
Those pictures as a little misleading. The 12% picture is probably closer to 10%, and so on... If you want to see guys at about 7-8% bf, look at the more cut MMA fighters at weigh in time. I was as low as 7% when I was fighting competitively (that was 10 years ago now!) and I was on a very strict diet pre-fights, plus 2-3 workouts a day (cardio/strength and conditioning/fight training). A lot of guys my size (I walked around at 165 or so, and fought at 155) were lower bf than the heavyweights and LHW, for obvious reasons.
As for not getting big - it's easy to be pretty strong and fast, and not be big. I never was. If you have the genetics, and do any significant amount of cardio, you are not going to get that big, especially without supplements.
i did a couple of sit-ups today. then i ate, like, half a loaf of challah bread with my ginger ale. coupla glasses of medoc and i have finished my workout for the day.
Nothing out of the ordinary. Shorts, my nikes, which i also wear for playing tennis, because they´re tennis sneakers. And then it dependes, sometimes tank tops or others just a normal tee. Don´t really like spending money on gym wear, prefer to use it for jeans, sneakers, boots, shirts, jackets, etc. SOmething I can wear all the time. Workout clothing is for that, working out, and I only do that some hours a week, so it´s always better to direct that money to whatever i´m gonna wear on a daily basis.
2. Im so fucking tired with 90% of this forum being trying to find deals on Allen Edmonds and find the perfect fit on RRL; seriously?
3. How are so many people STILL asking about how to wash jeans? Goddamn I thought this was covered years ago.
4. Why are people so scared to wear *fashion* in public. Damn, if you like the shit wear it. If you are scared to wear it, don't even bother. Stop being so pusillanimous about life and just live it you fucking pussies.
measurements are approximate:
3 ketel one
3/4 st. germain
1/2 noilly pratt
shaken over ice, garnished with orange twist
right now tasting pretty good, but someone should attempt and thereby validate. i always use too much stg
Zaya and Mexican coke, twist of lime would be a drink of the gods. Any decent rum for that matter, Mexican Coke makes it better. I gotta get a bottle of Don Julio for Rum and Cokes, and some white Havana Club for my ladies drinks.
WTF people get so upset about a .5" stack weirdness on their jeans. Snowman has fun and just rocks out with sick clothes.
Obviously he is older than most posters and has a bit of cash to support the habit but damn everything isn't going to fit perfectly, or fit you. Buy, Sell and have fun.
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 45 seconds ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 55 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › J. Crew Tie Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...