or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 2888

post #43306 of 103565
HJI2H.jpg
post #43307 of 103565

Diaper ass...Geller right?

post #43308 of 103565
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin View Post

Diaper ass...Geller right?


LOL laugh.gif

i see baby has some silver sneaks like his daddy
post #43309 of 103565
geller? dat some CarterxRick du. some baby swag sons. woop.
post #43310 of 103565
post #43311 of 103565
That sucks. TBS is one of my favorite shops
post #43312 of 103565
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

That sucks. TBS is one of my favorite shops

All the more reason for it not to carry some of that Lipshitz.
post #43313 of 103565
H&M has a nice blue velvet blazer right now, I will probably cop even though my whole jacket/suit/outerwear section of my closet is currently navy blue.
post #43314 of 103565
Agree with Fuuma

Seriously RRL is retarded if thats what they did to TBS

Considering that they sell RRL on thier own webstore now its likely IMO
post #43315 of 103565
cop the velvet and walk around looking for dinner parties.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

That sucks. TBS is one of my favorite shops
H&M also has confessed their love for TBS.
post #43316 of 103565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post



All the more reason for it not to carry some of that Lipshitz.


I laughed.

post #43317 of 103565
RRL initially promised TBS they could sell the brand online? VERY difficult to believe, I'm a marginal fan of the label at best and even I'm aware that the limited distribution, no explicit advertising, no online sales thing is central to the brand identity.
post #43318 of 103565
242

hahahaha
post #43319 of 103565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Agree with Fuuma

Seriously RRL is retarded if thats what they did to TBS

Considering that they sell RRL on thier own webstore now its likely IMO
It's not exactly an industry secret that RRL is super anal and paranoid about how their products are sold, let alone even represented, online. I can't imagine that TBS would be so naive after months of talking with them that they believed they could go full-disclosure with RRL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binker View Post

RRL initially promised TBS they could sell the brand online? VERY difficult to believe, I'm a marginal fan of the label at best and even I'm aware that the limited distribution, no explicit advertising, no online sales thing is central to the brand identity.
You don't know much about the label in that case. You realize that people have been selling RRL online for over a year or so, right?
post #43320 of 103565
Nope, no idea. see: "marginal fan of the label at best." I've just never seen a stockist with an online presence traditionally photograph/systematize their RRL buys as TBS clearly expected they would be permitted to do, always just like a blog post or something instructing customers to call or email to purchase/check inventory (context, blackbird, endclothing just a few months ago). And that's been going on for well over a year or so. Obviously they haven't loosened up their policy too much.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts