or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 2429

post #36421 of 99175
would be funny, I like junya.

also, are you coming back to the darkside?
post #36422 of 99175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
Wings + Horns (no hate just sayin)

I thought they were Canadian?
post #36423 of 99175
^They are
post #36424 of 99175
I don't know man I really do like wearing colorful ass clothing when I wanna take on the world (every day)
post #36425 of 99175
Century 21 Online shop opened up, looks to be set up just like Gilt. right now for men there is McQ and Coming Soon. Not sure what else is coming up, but prices are good - all greater than 50% off it looks like. PM me for an invite if you want.
post #36426 of 99175
if I'm being offered a 2nd chance offer on ebay just hours after the end of auction it's most likely scam right?
post #36427 of 99175
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenCoe View Post
if I'm being offered a 2nd chance offer on ebay just hours after the end of auction it's most likely scam right?

guy coulda flaked, just ask him why
post #36428 of 99175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
would be funny, I like junya.

also, are you coming back to the darkside?

So unlikely dude, I doubt it.
post #36429 of 99175
ill turn you, no homo
post #36430 of 99175
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post
I feel like there are a bunch of small Japanese labels with names that are just nonsensical combos of English words.

Banal Chic Bizarre, COSMIC WONDER Light Source, etc

I think DBSS is on top though

That pales in comparison to Japanese band names though. I mean, Bump of Chicken, Bathtub Shitter... WTF?
post #36431 of 99175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
ill turn you, no homo

Pause.
post #36432 of 99175
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenCoe View Post
if I'm being offered a 2nd chance offer on ebay just hours after the end of auction it's most likely scam right?
Most likely the highest bidder was unable for some reason to make the purchase, so the seller just want another to buy his stuff. Most likely not a scam
post #36433 of 99175
post #36434 of 99175
NYC dudes pop into this tonight, manager told me Daiki would be there (and mcnairy lol)
post #36435 of 99175
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post
I feel like there are a bunch of small Japanese labels with names that are just nonsensical combos of English words.

Banal Chic Bizarre, COSMIC WONDER Light Source, etc

I think DBSS is on top though

sex pot revenge.

diet butcher slim skin - he's butchering the japanese diet and the clothes fit slim like a second skin.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts