or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 2427

post #36391 of 98362
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
burberry, i think.
It was a suggestion with upward inflection, not a question
post #36392 of 98362
They're next. ahha Not really rft but I've been thinking about replacing my Nike Frees (for running exclusively) any suggestions for replacements?
post #36393 of 98362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
not what i'm looking for RFX, more like this:

prorsum fw08

I like this a lot.

When we end up at flares again, I hope it is like this. Instead of garbage bag leg.
post #36394 of 98362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
not reaalllly the same thing RKD

haha lol i know ... thought it was worth a try

just tired of this crap and really need mauros stuff outta here
post #36395 of 98362
So excited for it to be F/W again, gearing up for next year already, I'm not wasting any time at all.
post #36396 of 98362
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post
I like this a lot.

Prorsum is so wearable and good.
post #36397 of 98362
Just found some Buttero boots in euro size 39 but an outsole measure of 30cm (11.8"). Is Buttero really so fucked in sizing it could be almost two sizes large? And do their heels look as big IRL as they do in some pics?
post #36398 of 98362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill the DJ View Post
Just found some Buttero boots in euro size 39 but an outsole measure of 30cm (11.8"). Is Buttero really so fucked in sizing it could be almost two sizes large? And do their heels look as big IRL as they do in some pics?

I reckon i was told that Buttero only ran one size big.. but those does seem like 1cm larger than i usually fit in all my sneakers.

If the price is right you could buy - and if it doesnt work out - you could try to flip them? or just resell for same price.
post #36399 of 98362
IME buttero runs 2 sizes big.

40 = US 8.5-9
therefore 39 should fit up to US8.

I'm a US8.5, and wear a 40 in buttero and it feels pretty roomy. 7.5 trickers stow, 41 CP (a touch roomy) etc etc.

i'd say 1 size down from CP size is your best bet. IME. Could be all over the place though; Nil reckons tts.
post #36400 of 98362
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
IME buttero runs 2 sizes big.

40 = US 8.5-9
therefore 39 should fit up to US8.

I'm a US8.5, and wear a 40 in buttero and it feels pretty roomy. 7.5 trickers stow, 41 CP (a touch roomy) etc etc.

i'd say 1 size down from CP size is your best bet. IME. Could be all over the place though; Nil reckons tts.

From my experience they fit 1-2 sizes big. Wear 44 in CP and selling a pair of 43 that I wore for a while, but finally got tired of them crushing my left pinkie toe. Also have a pair of desert boots that I had to get in 42 to avoid heel slip. Also a bit tight over my left pinkie toe but since it's suede it's not a big problem.
post #36401 of 98362
TTS for me to.
post #36402 of 98362
Kill The DJ: What's the link? I'm a 7.5 and have been in the market for butteros
post #36403 of 98362
serious question: would anyone care/know about DBSS if it wasnt for tyler at blackbird? It seems like theres a couple other brands that have a similar aesthetic that NOBODY talks about. I'm not a huge DBSS fan, and I'm wondering why it gets such hype
post #36404 of 98362
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post
serious question: would anyone care/know about DBSS if it wasnt for tyler at blackbird? It seems like theres a couple other brands that have a similar aesthetic that NOBODY talks about. I'm not a huge DBSS fan, and I'm wondering why it gets such hype
I've met the DBSS designer and knew about it before I knew about blackbird (did it even exist?). Hype mainly comes from the sneakers and the good punky leather jackets (I know I first liked the leather jackets). Keep in mind there was a time when I posted a Julius purchase and everyone on SZ was like intrigued and asked me about the draping (before they started showing in Paris/being carried outside jp). Popularity gotta start somewhere and for the azn brands it seems the internet has been a significant driver of niche store awareness and even seasonal pickups. note: also the Julius/attachement/devoa/viridi-anne/etc are friends and acquaintances, they throw a nice and intimate party every season in Paris. btw I first learned about Julius from them internetz (runner on tFS, prob the guy that knows the most about fashion in Japan evarr).
post #36405 of 98362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
I've met the DBSS designer and knew about it before I knew about blackbird (did it even exist?). Hype mainly comes from the sneakers and the good punky leather jackets (I know I first liked the leather jackets). Keep in mind there was a time when I posted a Julius purchase and everyone on SZ was like intrigued and asked me about the draping (before they started showing in Paris/being carried outside jp). Popularity gotta start somewhere and for the azn brands it seems the internet has been a significant driver of niche store awareness and even seasonal pickups.

note: also the Julius/attachement/devoa/viridi-anne/etc are friends and acquaintances, they throw a nice and intimate party every season in Paris.

btw I first learned about Julius from them internetz (runner on tFS, prob the guy that knows the most about fashion in Japan evarr).

fuuma da best bro
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts