or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 2321

post #34801 of 102406
that's good advice. don't ship with bad shipping. the burden always falls on the seller, so why would you take a risk? only ship with priority/delivery confirmation/insurance. if international it might be worth it to use express. don't ship to countries with weird customs or bad postal systems. there should be a guide to selling stuff on here.
post #34802 of 102406
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEstSidE View Post

there should be a guide to selling stuff on here.

post #34803 of 102406
Still trying to file my tax returns and it's a mess because my parents already tried to claim me as a dependent This might be slightly advantageous because I realized I didn't have all my W-2 forms, but still it's been a headache to deal with. Worthless classes like State History should be cut from high school and replaced with basic "Taxes/Credit Card/loans/finances" class.

/fashion related note, could've picked up some cool stuff with my return now I have to wait some more...
post #34804 of 102406
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post
I only ship Priority Mail internationally. It's costly, but if they want to buy it they will have to fork over the extra dough. It gives peace of mind to both parties, and I don't understand why people would want to cut that tiny bit of money for tracking. US - Canada Priority tracking is actually very good.

its a big difference if we're talking shipping to a foreign country other than Canada... especially if the item has some weight. Also USPS doesn't do tracking to some countries no matter what shipping you use.
post #34805 of 102406
Regardless of how much it costs, the buyer should be used to shipping costs anyways. Complaining about higher prices because of shipping inclusion when you live in a country that's far from everything is dumb.
post #34806 of 102406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post
its a big difference if we're talking shipping to a foreign country other than Canada... especially if the item has some weight. Also USPS doesn't do tracking to some countries no matter what shipping you use.

Express Mail International is always tracked as far as I know. I've shipped to 4 continents
post #34807 of 102406
I been lookin at pocket squares what's wrong with me?

Got suede c&j's on order, about to get some nice mc trousers, etc.
post #34808 of 102406
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post
Express Mail International is always tracked as far as I know. I've shipped to 4 continents
I never use express... but I remember a month or two ago I was at the post office shipping something priority int'l to Australia and when I went up to the counter with the paperwork the guy at the counter just tossed the tracking stuff aside and told me it wasn't available on packages to AUS. Also, even if it is available for express mail... express is going to be pretty expensive for most items and won't make sense to use if it isn't a $$$ item. Ex- if you're shipping a cheap pair of shoes Int'l express shipping can end up costing as much as the buyer is paying for the item itself
post #34809 of 102406
Priority mail you can track using the customs number. I know for a fact that it works to Australia, I've done it. Delivery confirmation is all you need to be protected. http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...924%20389%20us
post #34810 of 102406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lel View Post
Still trying to file my tax returns and it's a mess because my parents already tried to claim me as a dependent This might be slightly advantageous because I realized I didn't have all my W-2 forms, but still it's been a headache to deal with. Worthless classes like State History should be cut from high school and replaced with basic "Taxes/Credit Card/loans/finances" class.

/fashion related note, could've picked up some cool stuff with my return now I have to wait some more...

Actually, worthless classes like that should be replaced with classes like world history, geography, "Introduction to logic" (most of the "logical thinking" I read here and on other forums is far from,) or introductory classes in physical chemistry, modern physics, modern biology - though I think that the number of teachers who could teach any of these classes competently are probably quite low.

Education is meant to expand the mind, not teach a bunch of bullshit skills. If you can't figure out, on your own, how to manage your personal finances and properly file your taxes, you are probably too dumb to breathe.
post #34811 of 102406
Everyone should take Intro to Logic. It's common sense for some, but others apparently just don't get it.
post #34812 of 102406
LA Guy, post more. <3
post #34813 of 102406
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Education is meant to expand the mind, not teach a bunch of bullshit skills. If you can't figure out, on your own, how to manage your personal finances and properly file your taxes, you are probably too dumb to breathe.

+1
post #34814 of 102406
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I been lookin at pocket squares what's wrong with me?

....


post #34815 of 102406
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts