or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 2316  

post #34726 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post
It ain't Farsi but Shah + Jet should get this and wear a patched up drkshdw denim jacket lololololol

http://ninunina.com/wp-content/uploa...arge_image.jpg

lol this is retarded did he get his name (Joey ?) on the shirt ? It reminds me of kids who go get kewl tattoos of chinese characters only to find out they have "jerk" written permanently on their skin...
post #34727 of 109053
Can anyone help me identify the seasons of these Cloak(s)? They don't say on the inside and I am curious. Scott thinks 04, but isn't sure so I thought I'd ask. Canvas 5 pocket Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The first is the leather patch on the back. Apparently they stopped using this at a certain point? back pockets have leather triangles at either side. Inside tag Also has rivets on the front pockets.
Second pair: Denim Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This pair has no leather patch but has these rivets on the pockets. Different from the other pair. Also has white selvage, the canvas pair does not Also has the double inside seam
Any help is greatly appreciated. Sorry for the picture overload.
post #34728 of 109053
WTB: APC gray suede derby size 43

hit me up kthx
post #34729 of 109053
so snowman went to american apparel to try on some tees

i liked the "sexuali-tee" tee and the viscose tank.

then tried on the reg viscose cut and was like

it felt like it was on backwards. the neck was constraining in the front and loose in the back, and the pit seams were too far back, pulling the sleeves against my shoulders. checked if i had put it on correctly. yes, i did. wtf, anyone else have this experience?

went to kop ro instead
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
lol, just kidding. sounds funny tho
post #34730 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
WTB: APC gray suede derby size 43

hit me up kthx

lol sold mine recently. no one would buy it.

also shah, it's supposed to be Joy Division in arabic
post #34731 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post
lol sold mine recently. no one would buy it.

also shah, it's supposed to be Joy Division in arabic

Yea I feel really dumb now they are so hard to find
post #34732 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post
Can anyone help me identify the seasons of these Cloak(s)? They don't say on the inside and I am curious. Scott thinks 04, but isn't sure so I thought I'd ask. Canvas 5 pocket Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The first is the leather patch on the back. Apparently they stopped using this at a certain point? back pockets have leather triangles at either side. Inside tag Also has rivets on the front pockets.
Second pair: Denim Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This pair has no leather patch but has these rivets on the pockets. Different from the other pair. Also has white selvage, the canvas pair does not Also has the double inside seam
Any help is greatly appreciated. Sorry for the picture overload.
04 for sure. I distinctly remember that pair of jeans. Really tapered, right? I ulimately decided against them and got the wide legged canvas pants from that season instead. Good guess on Scott's part, but I think that I've got at least 10 years on him, maybe closer to 15, so...
post #34733 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
^infuckingcredible

"there wasn't even a point for the competition. they saw my boots and they were clearly the longest ones."
post #34734 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
Yea I feel really dumb now they are so hard to find

oh lol you're the dude who offered me like $230 for both the Derbies and a bnwt Gitman white oxford. wtf lol
post #34735 of 109053
Eh I have this weird thing about not putting extra money in my paypal account, and that was all I had in there at the time. Figured I would offer knowing you could easily just ignore/say no haha
post #34736 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
04 for sure. I distinctly remember that pair of jeans. Really tapered, right? I ulimately decided against them and got the wide legged canvas pants from that season instead.

Good guess on Scott's part, but I think that I've got at least 10 years on him, maybe closer to 15, so...

Though extremely young my knowledge of obscure shit beyond my years is pretty decent. Glad to hear I was right, thanks F. (I'm 21 by the way.)
post #34737 of 109053
Explosions in the Sky is doing a free show in L.A. at the end of April.
post #34738 of 109053
Where can I have a cobbler put a Ripple Sole on a pair of shoes? I'm fucking DYING for it.
post #34739 of 109053
Probably just fucked up a really solid friendship. I'm a moron.
post #34740 of 109053
If it's REALLY a solid friendship, then it can't be fucked up. Just talk it out. Hang in there little guy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts