or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 2252  

post #33766 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post
you really don't want hang out with 187. he likes to give reacharounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
common courtesy bro.

Pause.
post #33767 of 109053
my issue with jkissi is just how fucking poorly written the articles on the site are.
post #33768 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.m View Post
Pause.

bdeuche is just mad that I spank him in CoD. he trolls me on the regs
post #33769 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.m View Post
Pause.

just saying. think about it. he wants to have a pullup competition. that's primetime right there. don't say i didn't warn ya
post #33770 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
my issue with jkissi is just how fucking poorly written the articles on the site are.

Yeah but whatever though, the looks and photography are pretty on point. I like reading good writing as much as anyone, and I think someone with a blog should spend more time editing, but I don't really go to Street Etiquette to read the little histories or protips, I just want to see a bunch of awesome guys looking awesome.
post #33771 of 109053
lol @ deuce

i lifestyle all over him in the cigar threak, y u mad b?
post #33772 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post
just saying. think about it. he wants to have a pullup competition. that's primetime right there. don't say i didn't warn ya
you do realize that, inherent in your insult towards me, you are insulting scott, right? your logic = retarded. but then again, why expect any more from someone who lives in Michigan?
post #33773 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
you do realize that, inherent in your insult towards me, you are insulting scott, right? your logic = retarded.




but then again, why expect any more from someone who lives in Michigan?

AHAHAHAA
post #33774 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
my issue with jkissi is just how fucking poorly written the articles on the site are.

QFFT. The line that's like "How we express ourselves in the urban environment that is New York City.." always gets me.
post #33775 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
lol @ deuce

i lifestyle all over him in the cigar threak, y u mad b?

get that plastic zino out of here.
post #33776 of 109053
lol imagine not living in a relevant coastal city
post #33777 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post
lol imagine not living in a relevant coastal city

Mine is on the cusp. It's beset by crippling poverty, crime and civic mismanagement but we have a decent symphony and Jeff Koons comes to lecture at his alma mater every 5 years or so. Also bar tabs are rarely above 15 bucks and by virtue of not wearing paint splattered reeboks from the Reagan years I'm the most fashionable thing for miles.

I hate it here and need to start looking at NY again.
post #33778 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
Mine is on the cusp. It's beset by crippling poverty, crime and civic mismanagement but we have a decent symphony and Jeff Koons comes to lecture at his alma mater every 5 years or so. Also bar tabs are rarely above 15 bucks and by virtue of not wearing paint splattered reeboks from the Reagan years I'm the most fashionable thing for miles.

I hate it here and need to start looking at NY again.

bummer

PS http://hunterjonakin.com/koons.php
post #33779 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
Mine is on the cusp. It's beset by crippling poverty, crime and civic mismanagement but we have a decent symphony and Jeff Koons comes to lecture at his alma mater every 5 years or so. Also bar tabs are rarely above 15 bucks and by virtue of not wearing paint splattered reeboks from the Reagan years I'm the most fashionable thing for miles.

I hate it here and need to start looking at NY again.

did HBO's the wire depict baltimore correctly, in your opinion??
post #33780 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.m View Post
Sidenote, Hang/Kill the DJ is a pussy and cannot beat me in pull up contests. He will say that he does, and may have once but that is because I was wearing my blazer while doing it.

Twice. Not only that, you do momentum chin ups and I do dead hang pull ups so it's like beating you then spitting in your face then kicking you in the junk. B)

By the way, if anyone is interested in the white geller fencing shirt in 44, get at me quick. Just got it and strongly considering selling it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts