or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 1799

post #26971 of 97721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
stuck at work because traffic is in deadlock

on my birthday

fuck

We have the same birthday
post #26972 of 97721
i have an account on gilt which i bought like three things through that has noir access now, apparently. o_O
post #26973 of 97721
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post
i have an account on gilt which i bought like three things through that has noir access now, apparently. o_O

i just got noir notification too...wonder if it is a mistake, they lowered the spend requirements or enough people have dropped their spend that the "top .01%" now falls into a much lower tier
post #26974 of 97721
I also got noir for a week only as a promotion.
post #26975 of 97721
[quote=Uncontrol;3874860]stuck at work because traffic is in deadlock on my birthday fuck[/] I left work at 5. Walk to 20 from hickmore cause 100/196 weren't gonna come. At 6:45, I was next to the biftheque going to du college. Said fuck it and walked from cavendish to cote vertu street. Get to metro around 7:50 at du college. Get to Lionel groulx and they evacuate the trains going to honors beaugrand. Get to Atwater st 8:45. Fml. Oh and I just waited 45 minutes for the 100 outside. Fucking weatherrrrr
post #26976 of 97721
Quote:
Originally Posted by driveslowk View Post
I also got noir for a week only as a promotion.

mine doesn't say anything about a week promotion. :shrug:
post #26977 of 97721
what's up 100 buddy

fuck winter
post #26978 of 97721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
what's up 100 buddy

fuck winter

Tis the season for poutine (and a 5k run after each bowl)
post #26979 of 97721
Poutine is overrated.
post #26980 of 97721
I'm looking out the window and it's like Articuno used Blizzard on this shit. Can't wait for my walk home (10). EDIT: Will order poutine later. And I won't run after.
post #26981 of 97721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post
Poutine is overrated.

someone's never been to la banquise
post #26982 of 97721
hahaha, today was quite hot so I had to roll up my shirt sleeves. Tonight is light leather jacket weather.
post #26983 of 97721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
someone's never been to la banquise
Ahah. You are wrong in that regard. I was there in September. I've had poutine several times throughout the years and always found it underwhelming so when presented with the opportunity to go to one of the premiere poutine spots, I jumped at the chance. I went with the basic poutine and then one of the more topping-laden kinds. Still was not impressed with it though.
post #26984 of 97721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
hahaha, today was quite hot so I had to roll up my shirt sleeves. Tonight is light leather jacket weather.

Screw you, man.



I wish I was in Morocco. Damn it.
post #26985 of 97721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
fuck winter
i hate the fact that i cant wear good boots during the wintertime
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts