Originally Posted by junebugmm
* Delivered, October 13, 2010, 2:46 pm, My City
* Arrival at Unit, October 13, 2010, 10:27 am, My City
* International Dispatch, September 29, 2010, 6:38 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
* Inbound International Arrival, September 24, 2010, 2:41 am, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
* Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
* Attempted Delivery Abroad, September 21, 2010, 1:29 pm, CANADA
* At Foreign Delivery Unit, September 21, 2010, 10:43 am, CANADA
* Out of Foreign Customs, September 21, 2010, 2:51 am, CANADA
* Into Foreign Customs, September 20, 2010, 10:58 pm, CANADA
* Arrived Abroad, September 20, 2010, 10:58 pm, CANADA
* International Dispatch, September 17, 2010, 4:24 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
* Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 16, 2010
* Acceptance, September 16, 2010, 3:08 pm
This is by far the craziest tracking info I've ever had while doing transactions on here and Sufu.
Just fyi, the package was supposed to be delivered in Canada, but it's been shipped back b/c I labeled "return to sender in case of non-delivery."
However, despite the tracking info showing that the item was Delivered back to me, I still haven't received the package.
LA Guy should post the one where he had his stuff accidentally shipped to russia for a week or two before coming to idaho