or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 1454  

post #21796 of 109053
I don't know who is dressed worse: Em or Ye?
post #21797 of 109053
Actually, Em has been pretty consistent with his clothes. His clothes are nothing to write about but for his style, it isn't bad. Ye on the other hand tends to over do it most of the time.
post #21798 of 109053
New Junya jacket is here, total boner.
post #21799 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Was going to start a thread but figure this thread can hold this topic as well. Designer (baller) sweatpants, what do you guys think of it, especially the tapered ones that are releasing lately? The first ones I recall is W&H, that got a bit hyped here. Now Tim Hamilton, Geller and Spurr came out with their own versions. Apparently, Spurr drew a few attention from his runway show with these:
\t\t\t\tAre you wearing sweatpants this F/W? sweatpants luxurious sweatpants?
post #21800 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Was going to start a thread but figure this thread can hold this topic as well. Designer (baller) sweatpants, what do you guys think of it, especially the tapered ones that are releasing lately? The first ones I recall is W&H, that got a bit hyped here. Now Tim Hamilton, Geller and Spurr came out with their own versions. Apparently, Spurr drew a few attention from his runway show with these

I have a pair of sweatpants by Individual Sentiments that are of a wool/cotton/cashmere blend that I love to death. Posted a fit of them awhile back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwydion View Post
I remember awhile ago some of you saying you wouldn't order off of ssense for certain reasons(I think it was USA users?). Why was that again?

I think sq has been the only one out of us that have been screwed with by them, but I've ordered countless times and have never encountered a problem.
post #21801 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Actually, Em has been pretty consistent with his clothes. His clothes are nothing to write about but for his style, it isn't bad. Ye on the other hand tends to over do it most of the time.

wft is hanging around his neck?
post #21802 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post
wft is hanging around his neck?

I believe that is Ra, god of the Sun.
post #21803 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.m View Post
New Junya jacket is here, total boner.

picz
post #21804 of 109053
I think my mom has the sneakers Em is wearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

[center]
post #21805 of 109053
Is Chris Martin rocking some SF-approved non-baller sneakers? I must know immediately (100).
post #21806 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post
I believe that is Ra, god of the Sun.

It's actually Horus.
post #21807 of 109053
^^ pretty sure those are just adidas superstars
post #21808 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
It's actually Horus.
Didn't the two become one at some point in Egyptian history?
post #21809 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post
Didn't the two become one at some point in Egyptian history?

No clue.
post #21810 of 109053
First luxury sweatpants were lanvin around 07-08ish, cashmere about 2200.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts