or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 139  

post #2071 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doin' Fine. View Post
Does an actual Dillard's store exist?

Yup. They're based in Arkansas. I worked at one here in Charlotte for a time back in 2000.

They're pretty bad, just a slight step up from a place like Kohl's. We used to call it the loser palace. Although you could occasionally find some great deals on things like RL suits and overcoats if that's your thing.
post #2072 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by videogeek View Post
Yup. They're based in Arkansas. I worked at one here in Charlotte for a time back in 2000.

They're pretty bad, just a slight step up from a place like Kohl's. We used to call it the loser palace. Although you could occasionally find some great deals on things like RL suits and overcoats if that's your thing.

The big mall here in Greensboro has Dillards, JC Penney, and Belk as its anchors. They're all basically the same store, as far as I can tell.
post #2073 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinsense View Post
i love boxers

too much bunching for my liking. i prefer boxer briefs.
post #2074 of 109053
This is the best plaid shirt that I've ever handled.



It's too bad that it's over $400 though.
post #2075 of 109053
what the fuck!!!
post #2076 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtemple View Post
too much bunching for my liking. i prefer boxer briefs.

Too much bunching for my liking. I prefer briefs!
post #2077 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post
Too much bunching for my liking. I prefer briefs!

Too much bunking for my liking. I prefer commando(????)

jk.. uniqlo boxer briefs are favorite.
post #2078 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post
Too much bunching for my liking. I prefer briefs!

im a fan of "trunks" these days. slightly longer than a brief with a square cut
post #2079 of 109053
You guys need to try Schiesser revival underwear.
post #2080 of 109053
too next level for them
post #2081 of 109053
I've found the best luck with Hanes trunks. I look fackin sexy in them, even after a night of drinking.
post #2082 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
too next level for them

too expensive for me, I'm not baller status like some of y'all
post #2083 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
Where can I get it, arrrgh. Context and ebay have failed me.
Context has the Sept. issue now: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1214

Not many copies left. The October issue's not as good, could probably skip it.
post #2084 of 109053
Theres a joke in there somewhere about balla and balls, but it's just not coming to me!
post #2085 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Context has the Sept. issue now: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1214

Not many copies left. The October issue's not as good, could probably skip it.



This magazine looks like it's from 1983. I love the "Newhart" title card type face.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts